What's new

C99 and MK Ultra, 3000w sealed room

T

THCV

Hi y'all-

I'm finally starting a grow diary to share what I have learned with a community that has helped me enormously, both here in ICM and back on OG. My grow is for medical use. The strains were originally chosen to have a medicinal indica and a sativa on hand; I am planning on transitioning to more sativas over time.

Here's the basic setup: 2 rooms, veg and flower.

Flower: sealed, with 3x1000w hps, 16 plants (currently) in a multiflow, 14k btu dual-hose portable ac, co2, sulfur burner.

Veg: not sealed, 1x600w MH and 1x400w MH, constantly vented, 26 plants with a multiflow, no co2.

All nutes are Botanicare: Pure Blend Pro Grow/Bloom/SoilBloom, Cal-Mag, Liquid Karma, Hydroguard, Gnatrol.

I grow Cinderella 99 which i absolutely love, one of the best sativas, and MK Ultra which is an excellent indica, but it just puts me to sleep (like most indicas). Still, it is a purple pheno that is very rare, and it makes giant, stinky buds, so I still love it too. I love all my ladies!

On to the pix next post...

Last edited:
T

THCV

Ok, i just uploaded the pics and blazed a vapor bowl of C99, so things just got a little crazy. :sasmokin: Here we go through the rooms:

Here is flower, 1 month in, C99 and MKU:

Here it is deeper in, 2 months in (yesterday):

veg, where I have a C99 and MK mom, and a bunch of C99, MK and Trainwreck plants vegging. Trainwreck is my new addition, but i am moming out Bubba Kush and Sour Diesel x OG Kush clones i recently got; hopefully i can flower those moms for an early sample, but these are quality clones gifted from a long time expert grower:

some buds: 2 c99, 1 mk, and the best harvested MK from the last cycle:

last cycle's 2000W total of 2.5 lbs buds, and a bunch of shake (in the plastic) for kiefing:

I first started growing last Nov. This is my 3rd flower cycle. Looking to get 3.5 at least.

Check my Portable AC thread in my sig if you want to see how the sealed room ventilation works.

D

dre86

that second last pic..............really amazing :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks:
but the rest is also very nice, wow

Last edited:
T

THCV

thanks guys. dre, everyone loves a nice purple flower, right? here is a pic of what she looked like the day before the chop

9851mk_monster.jpg

Last edited:

Blackmelo

Nice one THCV but how in the hell is that grow legal.

Do you have 4 presciptions for this grow or what...?

Mampi

Very nice bro....... real nice......

love the strain selection mate.... I was looking at the MKUltra the other day but had a bad experience with THseeds sage & sours so overlooked em.... maybe I should'nt have!

Just tagging cause I gotta run, but I likeeee I likeeee alot :)

peace!

T

THCV

mampi, i have heard that MK Ultra from seed has widely varying phenos, but I got mine from clone so i didn't deal with that. It is certainly a high-yielding and impressive-growing strain that knocks you off your feet, but i think the taste and smell leaves something to be desired compared to Bubba, SD, OG etc. Also, MK clones take twice as long to root as C99 or TW. so for my next veg cycle i am going to take a break from MK and try Bubba and SDxOG instead. I'll keep my mom alive though, as having a potent purple strain is nice to have in your "back pocket" as it were.

Last edited:
T

THCV

cut clones today for my next veg cycle. cut my C99 and MK moms waaay back, but only took clones from C99. I also cut TW and Bubba clones. But what I am REALLY excited about is my Sour Diesel Kush, now to be called SDK on my thread. I had to rape the little mom to get all the clones i need, but hopefully I can flower the SDK mom in 2 weeks.

senseless

you got an awsome grow man. great pics too.

do you yourself have 5 reccomendations to grow mj? or do you yourself have 1 reccomendation and is a caregiver for 4 others with a reccomendation?

does your county have different set guidlines than the state but you just follow the state laws anyway?

T

THCV

thanks, buckeye!

senseless, I have one recommendation for myself and caregiver for 4 others. But the key is the prescriptions themselves, gotta have them on hand for the cops should they appear. my county follows state guidelines, but i would stick with state anyway if it didn't, best to be as safe as possible. only feds would hate on my shit.

G

ahh sealed room...this what Im going to be doing soon with the same buckets...im going to model my room like yours...

senseless

fuck the feds. i dont know if i would go above state guidlines either. even if i lived in humbolt co. where you can grow 99 plants its sketchy.

T

THCV

Harvest

Harvest

Last week was harvest. Here are some pics for y'all:

mid-chop

aftermath

some c99

some purple MK

drying closet

T

THCV

well, now that the harvest is done and curing, it's time to pimp out the flower room further. this means adding another 1000 watts! I decided that to do so, we'd have to put the ballasts outside the sealed room, so that we don't get that heat trapped in the room. it's summer now so we need all the help we can get, esp adding 1000w. here's what we did:

remote ballasts are on a shelf in the veg room, which is vented continuously from the ceiling, so i don't think they will add much heat to the room, if any at plant level.

the main tricky part was building a 240V 30A extension cord. 10 gauge wire, yipes.

Latest posts

Latest posts