What's new

British Petroleum

Lumpy-Gravy

Right just been trimming some bits off the plants. They’re already back up to the screen in places. They’ll go 12/12 on Monday at the latest.

Never knowingly smoked cheese and only smoked my first diesel in the last couple of months. My left hand smells like plasticine. Dunno if that’s good or bad. I get infant school plasticine.

Lumpy-Gravy

Ey up.

As mentioned the plants had started to push through the screen. All but BP#1, she’s a bit smaller than the rest. Since we’re going in to flower next couple of days i needed to do some rearranging. Bought some new EC fans. Got sick of hearing RVK’s plugged into shitty controllers.

I was going to buy seeds this month but £350 on fans is plenty. African Oranges and Pineapple Fuel Zkittlez is on the list for my Christmas box next month :)

So pulled everything out and placed the plants in more advantageous positions based on size and structure. Moved my filter to the middle of the floor so the plants can grow over it. I wanted to take pics as there’s 2 that are really really really well structured but they’re fairly smelly and people ain’t stupid. So was an in and out SAS mission.

Couldn’t tell you temps at the mo. I have a heat mat thermo in one of the pots. Reading 23 in the pot so happy enough with that. I’ll pop the govee in once the big tent is finished. Being fed 4ml Growers Ark (1.45 EC - 5.8pH). No extras or owt.

This morning ….

F1ECCF78-BD0A-4EF6-96EA-B1F130EC041D.jpeg
8F13982E-7E97-4882-A09C-20E7AED68783.jpeg

After lifting the screen…

AD88F3FD-7372-476F-99A7-14FD67761955.jpeg

D4CA3093-3675-49F3-9F24-97300D46D80D.jpeg

Placed back in to make most of the light. Stripped a couple of big leaves blocking potential flower sites ….

1C58E833-41EE-4943-AC5C-D8EF5753CC37.jpeg
06152F1A-17AF-4354-A767-B535D2012A40.jpeg

Always looks a bit skeggy forcing shoots under, especially when it was only done half hour ago, but I’ll try and weave as they stretch during the first couple of weeks of flower and it’ll pay off. I’m not usually one for training so any tips or owt let us know.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ey up.

As mentioned the plants had started to push through the screen. All but BP#1, she’s a bit smaller than the rest. Since we’re going in to flower next couple of days i needed to do some rearranging. Bought some new EC fans. Got sick of hearing RVK’s plugged into shitty controllers.

I was going to buy seeds this month but £350 on fans is plenty. African Oranges and Pineapple Fuel Zkittlez is on the list for my Christmas box next month :)

So pulled everything out and placed the plants in more advantageous positions based on size and structure. Moved my filter to the middle of the floor so the plants can grow over it. I wanted to take pics as there’s 2 that are really really really well structured but they’re fairly smelly and people ain’t stupid. So was an in and out SAS mission.

Couldn’t tell you temps at the mo. I have a heat mat thermo in one of the pots. Reading 23 in the pot so happy enough with that. I’ll pop the govee in once the big tent is finished. Being fed 4ml Growers Ark (1.45 EC - 5.8pH). No extras or owt.

This morning ….

View attachment 18919945 View attachment 18919946

After lifting the screen…

View attachment 18919947
View attachment 18919948

Placed back in to make most of the light. Stripped a couple of big leaves blocking potential flower sites ….

View attachment 18919950 View attachment 18919949

Always looks a bit skeggy forcing shoots under, especially when it was only done half hour ago, but I’ll try and weave as they stretch during the first couple of weeks of flower and it’ll pay off. I’m not usually one for training so any tips or owt let us know.
Looking great bro.

Your welcome to a free pack of either African Oranges or Pineapple Fuel Zkittles if running a log in my page on here.
Love your logs bro , great pics and details

Lumpy-Gravy

Cheers me owd :)

Much appreciated. Proper generous like. I’ll definitely put an order in between now n Christmas for a few packs. Still not done me big shop so might be naughty n sneak a couple once I have during the week.

I really enjoy growing and diarising. My biggest regret is allowing my lady friend to put the skids on my first grow in 2008. Didn’t actually achieve it until 2019. That’s over a decade of pent up growing energy. All those strains and cheap lecky I missed out on. It’s almost like I HAVE to tell someone lol

aliceklar

Right just been trimming some bits off the plants. They’re already back up to the screen in places. They’ll go 12/12 on Monday at the latest.

Never knowingly smoked cheese and only smoked my first diesel in the last couple of months. My left hand smells like plasticine. Dunno if that’s good or bad. I get infant school plasticine.
I associate that rank, dirty plasticine smell with strong resin production. (y)

Lumpy-Gravy

Morning….

Today is their 5th day of 12/12.

I’d been tucking everyday. Idea isn’t to scrog but more so to retard upward growth given my height limitations. Some tops felt too stiff to force under so I let them go. Also I don’t want to be picking at leaves shadowing potential bud spots during this stage so I’ll lift the screen again for week two and allow them to climb through for a bit of support.

Still feeding 1.45EC of grow nutes. 120w of light for each 80x80 area. Mad how they’re feeding given I’m not really pushing things. I’ll switch over to bloom tonight though. Some leaf edges look blue but not knowing much about genetics and what to expect I’m taking it as the plant wants more P as we go into transition. No red petioles though so possibly just fussing but rather not chance getting ugly leaves. No one likes ugly leaves …

Photos of each individual and pics of lower down to show how busy they get with even the shittiest of Fisher-Price standard LST. Still getting funky plasticine on the odd stem rub.

Says some images are too big so I’ll post them next time around ….

DE63F742-4FD8-42E2-9EB9-EF5F67B37DDA.jpeg
00D5DD13-2EC1-4643-9401-9D6673CCF995.jpeg
E8567817-9952-4323-8AF9-4B7C0EA5BC2D.jpeg
68A75826-E28F-4522-B53E-50A6ADFF915F.jpeg
B8243FD1-F125-406C-83C8-87F1451ACE2F.jpeg
B2E5ABFD-6AFF-4C5A-9265-B782E0303706.jpeg
3E799F18-73BF-46EA-B9E6-6B128844705E.jpeg

Lumpy-Gravy

Reyt. Been up n fed them 1.4ec of bloom. Pushed a good amount through. Late to them tonight. So thought they’d appreciate a bit extra plus it gets that bloom fertigation into all the nooks n cranny’s.

Lifted the screen. Hopefully they won’t go too potty. What’s the expected stretch for these sorts of plants?

E3E92625-D6D9-4E36-A2AA-7C9C83809C7E.jpeg
81071587-5341-4220-88C1-21FE07CA6AAD.jpeg
CFAD8236-9B76-40FA-863A-04161866D85F.jpeg

85BA7AE9-A840-475E-B36A-55CD3F91186C.jpeg
83DDC6D8-7329-459B-A34A-3B679D6FF995.jpeg
9F57D3D0-D52F-4277-937C-43080CCAFB23.jpeg

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice work LG👍,,
Great colouring ,, happy and healthy,,
I noticed that OJD was very careful when supercropping at mine,,
Much more so then when I supercrop Sat hybrids ,,
I fear I may have lost a few doing it my way before I sussed they were much more wiry and sensitive then my usual,,
Onwards and upwards LumpyG,,
Looking great in there ,,
Peace n regards ✌️

aliceklar

I’m just a big scaredy-cat lol …. Might have to the way they’ve kicked on past couple of days. They’ll be back up to the screen by Monday I reckon
Be brave ;)

There needs to be some greenness to the stem, but so long as it is not old and woody it should bend. Helps if you crush the whole section of stem first between finger and thumb, and do the bend over a finger so it curves rather than makes a sharp angle.

Good luck. They are looking excellent.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah these Diesel and British Petroleum have some stems that snap very easy .

As @944s2 and @aliceklar
say go easy.

i find gentle crush the stem and have the branch lean on another leaf of branch ( even better with your net you can lean it anywhere) and be untouched for 24 m hours , no fan blowing directly on it at all and it will heal.

This Original Diesel clone is 1 of the hardest to bend/super crop without snapping the stem completely off, but as said if you leave the snapped stem for 24 it will heal.

The Diesel phenos will defo stretch more than the Cheese phenos for maybe 2 weeks in.

Lumpy-Gravy

Cheers @ojd if any begin to run away I’ll give that a go … with one hand covering me eyes and a high pitched shriek lol …. I need to get the thought of stressing fem seed plants out me head. I had bad experiences in my early grows with the budget Spanish stuff turning on me. I have faith in the genetics and the curator it’s my own growing PTSD I need to get around.