What's new

British Petroleum

Lumpy-Gravy

Ey up. OJD kindly entrusted me with some absolute potential gems here. Can’t wait to buy a new filter lol

Anyroad. My coco and plugs took ages to come. I had some jiffy blocks. Too big for putting seeds in so I just soaked them nabbed the skin. Lined net pots n bobbed the jiffy coco in. Turns out my plugs have come today but I got impatient and couldnt wait any longer.

Anyroad. 6 out. 6 up.

2CEAB149-15EB-4CEE-9C52-D5088863FF41.jpeg

Lumpy-Gravy

Ey up. Potted the make-do plugs into small pots. Coco is at 0.9EC. Their forever home has been straightened out. They’ll be flowered out in a 1.6x0.8 tent with 2x200w LED’s. There’s more lights available if I think it necessary. I’ll be buying a new filter next month. I’ll probably go for a mountain air since I’ve read of the odd issue with carboair recently. Can’t be taking any chances if they pong reyt bad.

Shameless plug … the 5 others are a homemade hack using Crumbled Lime from Karma.

133C13AE-ECA1-4E37-BBBE-CBE04D1CC11A.jpeg
E6B418CD-69E9-430C-AEA7-FDEBDD559C14.jpeg

Had a fanny around a few days ago n popped 3 connoisseur Casey jones indica collection freebies into some blocks. They’re not ideal for me (the blocks that is) but they’re alive. Been fed the same 1.3/1.4 my bigger plants are currently getting. Now we’re here I may aswell flower these out too …

90EC9A70-40AE-4834-AB84-41C7B59863AB.jpeg

Lumpy-Gravy

Ey up. Cold enough for yer? Lol Proper dropped innit. It’d freeze the bollocks off a brass monkey out there. Time to turn heating up.

I don’t really count veg days. They’re ready when they’re ready. But I’ve not updated for over 2 weeks or summat.

Firstly I had to keep notching the feed up. They’d look a bit pale. I’d check run off and it’d be 0.9. Went in at 1.3 which I think it’s a bit early for. It’s took me a good few days to get on top of it. They could look better but that situation took me off guard like.

The connoisseur tray (plus some home hacks) …

0275AF3E-5ED8-4D67-8D16-DE0B27A974D2.jpeg
96504095-8FE6-49CE-BB8F-0E1378293557.jpeg

British Petroleum…

2B1ED837-ABBB-4668-8D97-FC5D788F845B.jpeg

… and just to prove they’re happier than they look …

560A3DB2-CEAC-460C-9E69-7A2138D18B0C.jpeg

Lumpy-Gravy

When are you going to transplant them?
I’m not entirely sure. Probably weekend and I’ll look to train until settled and probably top them. I’m in a short tent so can’t afford for them to go bonkers. They’ll go in 3.5/4L pots. It has turned cold though so I’ve had to lower light intensity to suit temps. I’m buying a new radiator today. Once I can get temps, photons and feed marrying up we’ll see an explosion of growth I’m sure :)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah the Original Diesel clone not a light feeder , you want her rich dark green which is the classic look of this Original Diesel clone I used to make this x with the Cheese clone.
Looking great though just thoughts I'd mention her feed/look

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ey up. Cold enough for yer? Lol Proper dropped innit. It’d freeze the bollocks off a brass monkey out there. Time to turn heating up.

I don’t really count veg days. They’re ready when they’re ready. But I’ve not updated for over 2 weeks or summat.

Firstly I had to keep notching the feed up. They’d look a bit pale. I’d check run off and it’d be 0.9. Went in at 1.3 which I think it’s a bit early for. It’s took me a good few days to get on top of it. They could look better but that situation took me off guard like.

The connoisseur tray (plus some home hacks) …

View attachment 18905838 View attachment 18905841

British Petroleum…

View attachment 18905839

… and just to prove they’re happier than they look …

View attachment 18905840
And amazing root production bro, looking very Happy 🙌 👌 , people forget that roots are so important.

stiff

Veteran
Nice thread so far. I loved the casey jones which has been sold at Barney's in Amsterdam in 2012.
I always tried to get my hands on some of Head's gear. Just recently loudog got me some of his casey jones x sour bubble. Can't wait to grow them and hopefully find something which reminds me of the weed I smoked in the Dam.
@ojd can you tell us more about your casy jones seeds,please?

Good luck for your grow..I'll stick around!
Stiff

Lumpy-Gravy

Yeah everytime I fed them the run off was 0.9. They’d not drank a lot but snagged what feed was available. I ended up pushing 1.4 through but it took a fair bit to achieve a good pot EC. I’ve since potted up (4L) and pushed a 1.6 feed through until I achieved a pot EC of 1.4 which is usually enough. They’re on a few day drought now but next feed I’ll check every pots run off to see what’s happening. Sooner if summat isn’t to my liking.

The heater I bought turned out to be as good a lamp as it was a heater due to the ‘on’ light so for a greenhouse effort on its way.

They were super healthy roots on pot up. Long furry and bright white. That’s without any mycorr or root tonics. I should invest really but some of these root products are a bit pricey pound for pound.

I reckon 2/3 weeks to really fill out and we’ll flip :) Hopefully some Black Friday sales will include carbon filters

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice thread so far. I loved the casey jones which has been sold at Barney's in Amsterdam in 2012.
I always tried to get my hands on some of Head's gear. Just recently loudog got me some of his casey jones x sour bubble. Can't wait to grow them and hopefully find something which reminds me of the weed I smoked in the Dam.
@ojd can you tell us more about your casy jones seeds,please?

Good luck for your grow..I'll stick around!
Stiff
The Casey Jones I use is from Head seeds and known as Truecanabliss cut as he popped the Original seed .

I sent the clone to Amsterdam that was at Barney's and other shops in Amsterdam so the Casey Jones clone I use in all my work/seeds is that exact cut your talking about.

Amazing Cash cropper
Very vigorous, Huge yields, lovely earthy Diesel taste if taken at 8-9 weeks and more earthy if taken past 9 weeks.

I offer over 10 different Casey Jones Feminized hybrids and the pure Casey Jones S1 , and a few Regular Casey Jones hybrids also.
Email me for full list and remember 33% off seed packs price whole of October ( drops to 20% Next month ) and a FREE Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil Feminized seed pack with the Purchase of the Feminized Casey Jones S1 or any of the Feminized Casey Jones hybrids I offer also ( any Feminized packs not just Casey Jones hybrids, over 50 Feminized strains to choose from)

Last edited:

Lumpy-Gravy

Ey up. Just a cheeky nip in. Getting a bit pricey this heating rooms up innit. The BP are doing well. I’ll get some pics next couple of days. I’ve really over stretched myself so I have plenty to do once I get home from work. We’re still in veg so it’s not anything no one’s seen before. They’ve been tied n got the main stems topped and a few leaves removed here n there to allow side branching to catch up.

Meanwhile I’m having a slow morning. Got the tidying up to do but I have to get baked to face it. Trudgy highs, uplifting highs. Dunt matter. Doing it straight headed bums me out ….

…. This morning I’m smoking Choc n cherry ice cream diesel cake. When I first harvested and dried it was just pure full on petrol station. I can imagine dialled in and done properly it’d make yer eyes water. During cure it became more like wd40 which I love the smell of. I couldn’t keep away. I’m currently having to ration out what’s left because I was hammering it so much. After a couple of months in the jar it’s ripened to give way to a more balanced taste as one would expect given the genetics involved. There is something else there. I smoke baccy so my taste isn’t the most heightened. I just can tell it’s changed but certainly not for the worst. It’s fucking beautiful wi’ a sugary tea ….

6A500ACC-4C62-42F6-95E9-85B77D135D67.jpeg
03056AE3-BE5C-4D15-B210-7D7EB0C5A4E0.jpeg

goingrey

Ey up. Just a cheeky nip in. Getting a bit pricey this heating rooms up innit. The BP are doing well. I’ll get some pics next couple of days. I’ve really over stretched myself so I have plenty to do once I get home from work. We’re still in veg so it’s not anything no one’s seen before. They’ve been tied n got the main stems topped and a few leaves removed here n there to allow side branching to catch up.

Meanwhile I’m having a slow morning. Got the tidying up to do but I have to get baked to face it. Trudgy highs, uplifting highs. Dunt matter. Doing it straight headed bums me out ….

…. This morning I’m smoking Choc n cherry ice cream diesel cake. When I first harvested and dried it was just pure full on petrol station. I can imagine dialled in and done properly it’d make yer eyes water. During cure it became more like wd40 which I love the smell of. I couldn’t keep away. I’m currently having to ration out what’s left because I was hammering it so much. After a couple of months in the jar it’s ripened to give way to a more balanced taste as one would expect given the genetics involved. There is something else there. I smoke baccy so my taste isn’t the most heightened. I just can tell it’s changed but certainly not for the worst. It’s fucking beautiful wi’ a sugary tea ….

View attachment 18914357 View attachment 18914358
WD-40! Incredible smell, like grape soda.

Lumpy-Gravy

like grape soda.
Yeah it’s a sweetness to go with the sharpness of the fuelly. When you say grape soda it reminds me of a show I was watching. They were discussing purple drinks. Here in Blighty it’d be blackcurrant I believe Americans don’t get blackcurrant drinks like we traditionally don’t get grape. I have a pack of Andromeda beans with Grape Drink in the cross. I’m really new to growing and flavours in the grand scheme of things but this weed has really been an eye opener :)

Lumpy-Gravy

Ey up. Just a dead quick un.

The screen these were under has been lifted another 6 inch or so. This was always the plan. They’d only been given about 18” pot n all to stretch into. Once they fill this out a bit more I’ll flick to flower.

Been a right bastard with the cold. But once my big tent is done in 2 weeks my whole growing lecky budget can be thrown at this one tent.

You’ll have to believe me but I wished I’d taken pics this morning. They wake up half hour before I do. They looked really really well this morning.
03FEA819-24C9-40C2-BCE3-CD8803BB6BD8.jpeg

B6EE2986-D4E6-48E6-AF31-2E983660D021.jpeg
03FEA819-24C9-40C2-BCE3-CD8803BB6BD8.jpeg
C2302DEF-44C3-498C-9D56-4F60683B7EEC.jpeg
8BC05085-CC7C-46A8-946F-F89D5E68B87C.jpeg

There’s the odd light coloured leaf but they were difficult to get on top of regards feed. They’re proper Billy Bunters these are. Combined with the odd nippy night it’s to be expected a little. As I said earlier they looked absolutely bangin this morning wish I had pics.

The other plants under the screen over on the right hand side are crumbled soup home hack. Stem rub is slurry and pig shite. Yummy .,,

On another note. Just so I can show someone, not like I can have the neighbours round t’ see. Homemade soup home hack coming down in 2 weeks ..,

5A0AB15F-B0C1-4056-979B-6E0146FBCF27.jpeg

Attachments

• 8E49D30E-883E-4CBE-B7AB-C70A66131C08.jpeg
    8E49D30E-883E-4CBE-B7AB-C70A66131C08.jpeg
    7.9 MB · Views: 20