What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

166w Rubbermaid Bonanza purple style

padawan

And the funny thing is that it came from some of the worst looking weed ive ever seen.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Im blessed

mg00c

Same here padawan. I'm growing some bagseed of shitty shitty brick regs and the buds turned out purple and super potent. I freakin' love these box o' buds. You rubbermaiders get impressive results with minimal equipment. Great job and great harvest (can't wait for the pics.)

padawan

Thanks mg00c

I feel like everything ive grown from bagseed has been quality. This next run is the first with so called known genetics. I kind of like the surprise factor though.

padawan

im gonna fill the box with the known strain so I can deal with the stretch the same. Unknown genetics can make it harder to grow in a micro area. Especially with multiple strains. If i had a bigger area I could control it better.

DANK5M0K3

Is there anything that can be done to eliminate odor completely with this? That is one of my biggest concerns(along with cost :D)

padawan

All right folks Its update time.

I just chopped plant 1 at Day 78.

Definately a good yielder

PB080001.jpg

PB080003.jpg

And Heres pics of a dry plant 2
26.5 grams dry

PB080004.jpg

PB080005.jpg

Peace

padawan

Day 1 ogkush(fingers crossed unknown pheno)
PB100001.jpg

Box 2: 1 og and 1 unknown midds strain day 54
PB100004.jpg

PB100007.jpg

The Clone Zone (in case its really og)
PB100011.jpg

Keepin it real

padawan

And in then end of this cycle. Heres what I created with the help of people from these sites. And a cosmic genetic creation of life im grateful to understand a little better.

PB130001.jpg

PB130008.jpg

If we are not learning
then we are not growing

G

Guest 88950

very nice rubbermaid grow.

i too expierenced too much N in straight FFOF so i moved in the more organic direction and mixed my own soil using FFOF as a base.

padawan

thanks folks.

I know it hasnt had its full cure. But this is some pretty smooth smoke. No green taste like my last run. I have a feeling when its cured properly its gonna be great.

Padawan, those are some dank bag seed. I see trichs covering most of the bud. It certainly makes one think twice before paying for seeds.

Latest posts

Latest posts