What's new

1000W VERTICAL - CASEY JONES COCO TREES

greenatik

looking good greenz!! also i gave you a potm :dance013:
did you harvest yet?

thank you man! :thank you:

heres the pics sorry for not updating sooner!

harvested at 73 days

@day69
picture.php

@day70
picture.php

picture.php

@day71
picture.php

then I gave them 2 nights of darkness .....

and then cut em down! sorry i forgot to take pics b4 i started whoops:moon:
picture.php

trying to slow down the drying process :chin:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

10 hangers full of primo buds and 2 paperbags halfway full with smaller/popcorn

will report back with dry shots and weight :wave:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greenatik congrats on your PoTM nomination, great looking Casey..everything here looks good! DD

B

B. Self Reliant

Again. . . great thread and killer grow. I love your use of space and appreciate you keeping this updated.

Work2much

Hi again Green. I wonder if you have the Oaksterdamn CJ cut? You mentioned it was a cut floating around clubs in Norcal and that cut is popular up there and down here in Socal. I've got an Oak CJ vegging and I'm going to veg until its big enough for cuts then take ten or so. I hope its the same as your's, I would be quite happy.

Looking foward to hearing the yeild.

Btw, have you smoked Chemdawg D by chance? I've been rotating that every few days with CJ and I find the high to be very similar, but the smell's totally different.

greenatik

Greenatik congrats on your PoTM nomination, great looking Casey..everything here looks good! DD

thanks alot doobie!

Again. . . great thread and killer grow. I love your use of space and appreciate you keeping this updated.
:thank you:

Hi again Green. I wonder if you have the Oaksterdamn CJ cut? You mentioned it was a cut floating around clubs in Norcal and that cut is popular up there and down here in Socal. I've got an Oak CJ vegging and I'm going to veg until its big enough for cuts then take ten or so. I hope its the same as your's, I would be quite happy.

Looking foward to hearing the yeild.

Btw, have you smoked Chemdawg D by chance? I've been rotating that every few days with CJ and I find the high to be very similar, but the smell's totally different.

It probably is the oaksterdam cut i didnt get it from there but its very likely. i dont think you'll be disappointed with any pheno of casey hehe. i haven't smoked chemdawg. surprisingly. i do have a clone of it though as well as blue dream that i might try out next

here's the bulk of the harvest dry. lots of popcorn not pictured. haven't trimmed it or weighed it yet. unfortunately ran into some kind of bud mould on my biggest nugs. overall im not very satisfied with how this turned out. for some reason the buds turned out extra fluffy like they were trying to reveg or some shit. i also found a couple of fully matured seeds as well? the buds are clearly not as frosty as last time. could be from a lack of flushing ie salt build up. i really dont know what exactly was the cause. i do know that the 400w bulb should have been replaced b4 the start of the grow its past prime

anyways, i can't wait to get things on lock with a DEHUEY and OSMOSIS. growing is starting to be more of a hassle than enjoyment with all these finicky problems. wish i had the money i'd just automate the feed and enviro.

WOW that was a rant

oh ya the buds are on a 40" tv box. pretty sure I got around 25 oz
picture.php

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Great colours to end on GA... seems like you got a good harvest too :) Enjoy the fruits of your labour bro, I'm looking forward to seeing how that strain does for you on your the next SoG run.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Great work, I really enjoyed following your thread. Was your 600w bulb on the top or bottom of the cooltube? Do you think that you could have done without a cooltube? I usually use the floor-fan/bulb's/etraction in a line and it runs nice and cool.

HGO

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
greenatick, I am 99% sure that you have an infestation of root aphids.

Hermie flowers, early yellowing, severe yellowing w/o a flush late in flower, large ratio of immature pistils at harvest, all indicate that you have a root pest. Purple calyxes are also sometimes caused by the systemic response that canna has to root pests.

They are very common in your neck of the woods right now and could have easily come with your clones without you noticing. I strongly suggest you investigate this possibility even if you think it unlikely. If you do have an infestation and they spread, your other plants will show similar symptoms.

This is a tough lesson I learned myself-

N

nukkumatti

Yo Green!

My harvest was too on the very light bud side... Don't know if it's from the coco or what. Many things could have gone much better and it was too hot the last month, but still..
Very airy buds.. :( Looked good but no weight..

Yours look fabulous bro! :)

greenatik

Great colours to end on GA... seems like you got a good harvest too :) Enjoy the fruits of your labour bro, I'm looking forward to seeing how that strain does for you on your the next SoG run.

thanks bro

Great work, I really enjoyed following your thread. Was your 600w bulb on the top or bottom of the cooltube? Do you think that you could have done without a cooltube? I usually use the floor-fan/bulb's/etraction in a line and it runs nice and cool.

HGO

600 on top. couldn't have done it without the cooltubes this tent is only 4 feet by 4 feet.. so less then 2 feet to work between plant and bulb = burn the shit out of myself

greenatick, I am 99% sure that you have an infestation of root aphids.

Hermie flowers, early yellowing, severe yellowing w/o a flush late in flower, large ratio of immature pistils at harvest, all indicate that you have a root pest. Purple calyxes are also sometimes caused by the systemic response that canna has to root pests.

They are very common in your neck of the woods right now and could have easily come with your clones without you noticing. I strongly suggest you investigate this possibility even if you think it unlikely. If you do have an infestation and they spread, your other plants will show similar symptoms.

This is a tough lesson I learned myself-

im aware of root aphids ive had them in the past and dealt with them. but the problems i encountered were not pest related. my leaves yellow because im in coco so as soon as i drop N they show it instantly. many users on here that i look up to dont drop their nitrogen till 2 week before cut. i also gave them 5 days of plain water which is more than enough in coco. the worst yellowing i had going on were from the big buds which ended up having some rot in the middle. :cry:

i also had 2 power outages during flower which im positive caused the hermie flowers. thanks for lookin out though bro i know what pests can do

Yo Green!

My harvest was too on the very light bud side... Don't know if it's from the coco or what. Many things could have gone much better and it was too hot the last month, but still..
Very airy buds.. :( Looked good but no weight..

Yours look fabulous bro! :)

i got 30 OZ. 3oz / plant. plus a bunch of blunt material (popcorn).
they turned out on the fluffy side but they have densed up some and looking better every day that they are in the jar.

coco can reap good quality but everything has to be in check. soil seems to be much more forgiving towards the end product. did you water till a good amount of runoff every time? im positive salt-buildup fucked me but just didnt have the time/patients this round to deal with runoff every day

cagey

man what r u doin 2 me-gettin real jelous - im growin in soil presently & as soon as I hv the dough i shall copy Heath Robinson. This system I know is workin cause I had somethin similar b4 da pigs raided & took everything away. Except me, cause I outsmarted them in front of da Honorable Judge

B

B. Self Reliant

I see that you tie your branches to the fencing that lines your walls in order to allow maximum use of your light. When the plants are fully grown & ready to be harvested, how close are they to the light? Do they come out 12" from the walls? 18"?

I ask because I'm trying to figure out what size bulbs to use based on the width of my room and how much of that width on each wall is taken up by plants.

Latest posts

Latest posts