What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grape Romulan, Mr Nice [purple phenotype], Larry OG Kush [cut only] 400/600w

cjensen11

White Widow

White Widow

Just cut down the WW after taking her out of total darkness.. this plant has so many side branches it is ridiculous. And of course super frosty and sticky. Expecting a really decent yield from her. :ying:

Attachments

• white widow 1.jpg
    white widow 1.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 9
  • white widow.jpg
    white widow.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 7
  • white widow 2.jpg
    white widow 2.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 9
  • white widow 3.jpg
    white widow 3.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 8

cjensen11

Multibranching Grape Rom

Multibranching Grape Rom

Here's some pics of our 45" Grape Rom, pulled the fan leaves off of her and putting her into total darkness after the light cycle goes off tonight. Her top leaves purpled, as well as a few tips of the calyxes. Most of the purple in the pictures is actually coming through in the trichs. Really pretty green bud, bright orange hairs, just a tinge of purple, intense resin curl. Perfect! Smells so amazing, rotten sour grapefruit, if that makes any sense. There will be two posts of pics for this girl. :greenstars:

Attachments

• grape rom 2.jpg
    grape rom 2.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 9
  • grape rom 1.jpg
    grape rom 1.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 9
  • grape rom.jpg
    grape rom.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 12
  • grape rom 6.jpg
    grape rom 6.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 8

cjensen11

more GROM pics.

more GROM pics.

:)

Attachments

• grape rom 3.jpg
    grape rom 3.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 10
  • grape rom 4.jpg
    grape rom 4.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 10
  • grape rom 5.jpg
    grape rom 5.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 7

cjensen11

Mr. Nice

Mr. Nice

Here's some pics of our GORGEOUS Mr. Nice, so purple and amazing. Lots of pictures, putting her into darkness with the GROM.

Attachments

• mr nice 3.jpg
    mr nice 3.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 6
  • mr nice 2.jpg
    mr nice 2.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 9
  • mr nice 1.jpg
    mr nice 1.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 11
  • mr nice.jpg
    mr nice.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 9

cjensen11

More Mr Nice

More Mr Nice

Last pics of the night, Mr Nice.

Attachments

• mr nice 4.jpg
    mr nice 4.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 10
  • mr nice 5.jpg
    mr nice 5.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 11
  • mr nice 6.jpg
    mr nice 6.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 14

benzo

looking good bro!!!

and i know what you mean about swollen calyxes looking like seeds!! my blueberrys are like that.

but anyways, dope pics!! cant wait to see the buds once they are dry

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
Here's some pics of our 45" Grape Rom, pulled the fan leaves off of her and putting her into total darkness after the light cycle goes off tonight. Her top leaves purpled, as well as a few tips of the calyxes. Most of the purple in the pictures is actually coming through in the trichs. Really pretty green bud, bright orange hairs, just a tinge of purple, intense resin curl. Perfect! Smells so amazing, rotten sour grapefruit, if that makes any sense. There will be two posts of pics for this girl. :greenstars:
Great pics of the Romulan. I love those strains.

S

SmokeMan

wow wow wow! Such gorgeous pictures.. I need a napkin to clean all this drool off my chin. Awesome shots you too, Ya'll remind me of me and my lady. We both take poictures and grow together. Its more fun when your partner is into it like you.

TheMr nice and GrapeRom caught my attention bigtime! You did a excellent job with your plants. Your skills are shining thru. Thanks for sharing the pics with us :)

cjensen11

no problem bro you give some good compliments lol. ya both of those strains are a lot alike so there perfect to grow together. i was shocked we got the grom so purple. i knew the mr.nice would be like that. but ya its cool doing this together it would be a lot of work wit 1 person.

cjensen11

I know like my own little collective ;) i love it! Just having all those different highs/smells/tastes. Find the few that are just right for me! I love cannabis simply because its such an amazing plant with all of its genetics, different strains. And the medical potential people try not to see! Im excited for these babies to finish curing so i can sample me some heaven :)

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
I know like my own little collective ;) i love it! Just having all those different highs/smells/tastes. Find the few that are just right for me! I love cannabis simply because its such an amazing plant with all of its genetics, different strains. And the medical potential people try not to see! Im excited for these babies to finish curing so i can sample me some heaven :)
:yeahthats:tiphat:

biglove

heya cj,

Have some grape romulan outselves we are tryin outdoors, with about 20 other strains so this is gonna be fun to see what the standouts will be.

We got out grape rom from pnc. We also got a lemon kush we are impressed with so far, nice vigor and a great looking plant, flowering soon.

stay safe soul sista and love your pics. peace and good growing to you and your bf, looking forward to seeing more -BL

cjensen11

Thanks biglove, Lemon kush definitely sounds tasty- id like to see how she does! The GRom is one of the craziest smelling plants i've ever had the pleasure to sniff... its really indescribable. Like sour fruit but with a hint of hash. And the bag appeal is ridiculous. We chopped down our White Rhino today and hung her out to dry, our other plants are trimmed and hanging for a few more days to get thoroughly dry, then goin into the jars to start the curing process. Ill probably post some semi-dry bud shots later on tonight.

cjensen11

Some dry Mr. Nice shots before going into curing.

Some dry Mr. Nice shots before going into curing.

She is really photogenic, love her purple- the color is more dark on the top buds while the bottom buds are really pretty green and magenta splattered. There's also a pic in here of Mr. Nice next to Larry Og, ill put that first in this first post. Its awesome getting so close to the final product of all of the hard work :plant grow:

Attachments

• mrnice7.jpg
    mrnice7.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 6
  • mrnice1.jpg
    mrnice1.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 7
  • mrnice.jpg
    mrnice.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 7
  • larrymrnice.jpg
    larrymrnice.jpg