What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000W VERTICAL - CASEY JONES COCO TREES

greenatik

** ROUND 2 STARTS ON PAGE 6 **

sup icmag? I already started a thread for these babies in the coco forum but that never recieves a whole lot of attention so I thought I'd throw it in here as well to show everyone what im up to!

runnin 9 plants had 10, one turned herm. 5 casey jones (1 is the mother plant) and 4 supergirl x gdp from seed. quite a few differences in pheno types.

PICTURES ARE DAY 26/65!

basic rundown
1000W HPS - 600 on top 400 on the bottom. both in cooltubes with separate ventilation
drip to waste in coco.

my rez is 20 gallons and it lasts about 4 days; they get watered 5 times a day. about once a week I hand flush them with florakleen

A/N micro (6ml/gallon)
A/N bloom (9ml/gallon)
Liquid Koolbloom (5-10ml/gallon)
Shooting Powder
Sweet (10ml/gallon)

thats basically it just fire me some questions if i missed somethin

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

casey motherplant cola
picture.php

supergirlxgdp 'frosty' pheno
picture.php

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Heyyy> i was following the other thread.. ok, cool... I'm moving over here with you.

Welcome to the Grow Diaries. Now people can call dibs on the front row and put up little popcorn pictures.

S

sinappi

Jees tagged:)
This is exactly what i'm going to do:D
How big pots you got ??

greenatik

looking steller bro k+++

thanks!!

That's what I'm talking about! :respect:

thanks conductor! your 600w vertical grow was the inspiration for me going vertical!
Looks like a train wreck pheno...

You are in for a treat, if you don't already know!
oh yes love the casey! this is the best i've done with it so far. can't wait to see them in the final stretch

just took these right after the 27th day cycle

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking very nice! - cant wait to see what yield you end up with

V.