What's new

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

man i'm spent,... just finished work, i really enjoyed it though and it went well.
sorry to hear about your plant @goingrey , real bummer.

edit: i think the switch beeing translucent green should be even less of a problem but i'm just guessing

GreenestBasterd

@zaprjaques mission accomplished!! 😉😃
Starting today my chickens officially have green light to roam freely around the whole property haha. It took a lot less work than I was anticipating. They do shit everywhere and the dogs try to eat all the shit though, so I'll have to figure out how to deal with that part I guess 😅
View attachment 18993631
View attachment 18993632
Ours used to free range the yard. But as you’ve quickly noticed, the crapping everywhere gets bad, especially with 7, And chicken shit dog breath isn’t the best either hahah.

They look a bit like “dotty” my daughter’s favourite hen.
IMG_7866.png

GreenestBasterd

Only played with STS a few times. Did you spray before you flipped? I think most spray a week before hand.

The last time I used it I sprayed some outdoor clones, went away for a week or so, came back and thought I had mega herms or some other craziness…
As I was cutting them down I remembered!
A real idiot move if I say so myself hahahaha.

GreenestBasterd

Better shot of the male preflower on the CBDrelax. I wonder if I should tell Paradise about it

View attachment 18993680

The plant was in immaculate health, but I suppose I do have a "light leak", the power lights on the power strip.

View attachment 18993683

Hard to imagine it could cause it though.
I agree mate, surely not.
Both my rooms have all sorts of little lights on and I rarely see a herm unless it’s genetics… I even go in everyday with a standard iPhone torch because I like looking at them in the dark, to no I’ll effect. (ditched the shitty green torch years ago)

Always makes me laugh when people get pedantic and tape over every tiny light.
They must be unstable genetics if they herm from that minimal light. Not worthy of the effort if that’s the case.

My old tent was like a poor man’s planetarium If you stood inside it zipped up with the lights on outside. Never had a herm!!!

shiva82

shiva is probably working extra hours, hail to the hay empire!
i passed out at 8 pm . i had shit on my mind and a sore toe . i stumped my toe

i'm at the farm at 8 am today . woke up at 5 am like 'wtf happened ' the older i get the earlier i pass out after a few big joints

shiva82

could be the tap water causing many of the intersex hermies inside , and strains where you do not see hermie traits so much outside....

i'm starting to think the tap water plays a role

shiva82

i did some bending and removed a couple of leaves and managed to snap a branch and i akso managed to bash and bruise a couple of growth tips with the wire screen . too fine and sharp for a scorg screen really. it is bean net , but a cheaply made product with no thought involved in manufacturing

shiva82

it is possible, that the recirculating sewage , that is semi filtered and then infused with toxic chemicals and every drugs , hormone , posion , known to man in trace dosages , could be playing a role .

i don't know , maybe not

goingrey

man i'm spent,... just finished work, i really enjoyed it though and it went well.
sorry to hear about your plant @goingrey , real bummer.

edit: i think the switch beeing translucent green should be even less of a problem but i'm just guessing
Yeah I also think the green color on the button should help. And the herm was most likely just "born that way". Full blown herm too, has both male and female preflowers.

But it's no biggie, more plants than I have proper light for anyway, and already have the Fast Eddy seed in a rockwool cube.. reinforcement on the way.

shiva82

Yeah I also think the green color on the button should help. And the herm was most likely just "born that way". Full blown herm too, has both male and female preflowers.

But it's no biggie, more plants than I have proper light for anyway, and already have the Fast Eddy seed in a rockwool cube.. reinforcement on the way.
yeah, why risk it when you have more seed to pop

goingrey

i did some bending and removed a couple of leaves and managed to snap a branch and i akso managed to bash and bruise a couple of growth tips with the wire screen . too fine and sharp for a scorg screen really. it is bean net , but a cheaply made product with no thought involved in manufacturing
Never did SCROG but have experienced the same issue with small gauge plastic coated wire and LST'ing. Also those fuckers at the hardware store... have the cheap flimsy crap at the garden section. Then they have thicker way better "non-horticultural" plastic coated wire at another section, for a lower price!

yeah, why risk it when you have more seed to pop
For sure. Not a big risk for this grow at the moment but later on might want to make some pips with the ACE Honduras if I get a handsome fella and don't want any rogue hermie CBD / type III pollen around at that point.

Latest posts

Latest posts