What's new

exodus cheese clone still active

Crazy Chester

Hi Jaws - FWIW, I think the one you are calling UK Cheese looks like the plant that was traded to me as "UK Cheese (Exodus cut)". Mine traces back to Obsoult33. Here's some pics.
UK Cheese 6.jpg
UK Cheese 5.jpg
UK Cheese 4.jpg

Last edited:

Greenvein

Bro your UK cheese pics.. when I zoom on the leaves looks like mine but yours are healthier 😂 any chance they was mixed up?

I think it's the same shape and has double serrations. I think my plants alot bushier being in dwc but I'm going to clone her soon and chuck into Coco.

PXL_20231203_203850197.jpg

✌️

JAWS

well ok folks its sad for me say for-sure but my EXODUS CHEESE cut is not legit, it came from a mother plant that was grown by seed from a guy in the uk. he my friend exodus seeds my friend grew some holds a mother that he likes and thats where my cut came from.

he 100% assures me that the uk cheese cut he sent with the exodus cut if legit no doubt. im guessing i should have known something was up when i reversed the cut last week. going to finish that project but those seeds will not see the market place, i will play with them and share with some friends who might want to look through them.

i wont be speaking on this matter any further no real reason to be doing that now, HOW EVER i still have the uk cheese and i will enjoy her as best i can. i did attempt to reverse her as well but it did not go as well as the other three strains did.

speaking on KALIMAN i grew some of his cheese #1 and that strain had some decent cheese for-sure, but at the time not enough for me and i was still hunting the uk cheese cut pretty hard. im very glad i still have seeds of that one and some CSI uk cheese seeds as well.

a few cheese pieces i hold with the name sake in the name, many many many more with cheese in there but not in the name.

CHEESE {F4}​
CHEESE {UK CHEESE}​
CHEESE * AGENT ORANGE​
CHEESE * BLUES​
CHEESE * PURE KUSH X SOUR DIESEL X CATARACT KUSH​
CHEESE * SKUNK 91​
CHEESE * UNKNOWN MALE​
CHEESE #1​
CHEESE #1​
CHEESE WIZARD​
CHEESY RIDER​
CHEETOS {F2}​

onward i suppose ..

JAWS

like i have already said its not the legit cut of EXODUS, it REVERSED JUST FINE. my friend told me my cut came from a seed plant, so either its a fem or a hybrid. either way i will not be posting any more pics of her here. the reverse project is ongoing and i will hit one with the fem pollen but those seeds will be for me to test out at a later date. nothing else here will be hit with the fem pollen, was going to hit the uk cheese with it but now ahh ya no im not going to be doing that at all.

the uk cheese i will take cuts of and work further because i was told she is 100% legit uk cheese cut.

got so much other killers over here right now so my attention will be shifting from the cheese to other things.

i will have to make MY OWN cheese !!.

peace ..

pugwash

back in the 2009's I was smoking the cheese from my boy - a scallywag who sold for the underground growers in London. Dude would stink of the cheese as he walked around London. He told the cops to suck it to their faces...dude was a legend.

The cheese stank, you could not miss it. It was all on his clothes and when he walked past you could smell it.

That cheese was not the big buds you see from csi, it was more foxtail than buds but it stank like a mofo... no bank bag could stop the stench.

I asked the dude from some seeds and he laughed, saying it is all clones and the boys that controlled it would never give out cuts as it was their business. Cheese was a money spinner, nobody was going to give out money spinners specially how in demand the cheese was.

When a batch was released, all it took was 1-2 days and it was all gone.

Never smoked or seen anything similar to that again since moving from the UK.

Last edited:

Greenvein

@pugwash that's how it was for me! It sold itself so no matter the batch size it was gone in days & regulars would ask for discount but I'd say naa and get no arguments 🤣 and everyone would know when it landed 🤣
But in 2009 clones were sold regularly in Luton.. some ended up in my lap for free a few times but I didn't grow or know how.. a friend put a clone in his garden and it was an absolute beast! It never flowered though just stunk the street out vegging 🤣