What's new

exodus cheese clone still active

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
exodus cheese clone still active 2022

pretty sure it was the late 80s early 90s when she emerged from the exodus crew and she was always passed out in pairs ( 1 to keep 1 to pass on) this is how i encountered her the 1st time around

was always meant to shared out but never sold as the exodus crew were anti-establishment ... which to be fair nobody comes between you and your creator unless you allow it ....

thought id share a few pics and my opinions on her ...

undoubtly if you grew up in the uk you will of heard the term cheese many a times... she is a legend in her own right but its very rare people get the real deal these days but when she does grace your pressence its a next level experience .... she is 100% a strain to have in your mom room just for her uniqueness and the high of proper exodus cheese is different ... the same as amnesia core cut and stardawg ... they all hit different but the exodus high is 1 of my favs (proper skunk)

she is easily an 11 on the smell-ometer .. right from clone she will have a unique perfume on the stem rub and it does stain your fingers .... her aroma only gets louder and complex the more she grows... 9 weeker

in veg as in the pics she smells like dank earthy lincolnhire sauagemeat ... but you cant help.but smile at her aroma when in her pressence ..

she cant be reversed as she doesnt produce pollen which means you can only breed into her ...

but as soon as you breed into her her off-spring will only slightly resemble the mom as in you can tell the exoudus is in the cross but your not getting the full resonance/taste of the mother... anything this clone touches will turn to gold but im more for the love of the plant rather than love of the.money....

full

full

full

full

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Lovely stuff. I really miss her.

she is a true elite ...

her terp and taste and effects are unique to the this cut.... nobody ever forgets their encounter with the cheese....

ive been alot of places and smoked loads of strains but nobody has cheese as good as the uk ...

she grows like an indica but hits like a sativa... my sheff blues grows very similar and in the same amount of time but both have very different effects ... sheff blues is my fav lady but exodus and amnesia close 2nd ... but all 3 are true elites

finished product ... neon green flowers ... holds the flava right until the last hit ... she is earthy floral lavender slighty sweet with the chemical skunky dank back drop .... its the complexity of the flavas and how they mix together and fold into each other and she always leaves a nice after taste on the pallette like a floral chemical earthy niceness ...

ive currently got 1 in flower at around 6/7 weeks

full

full

full

full

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Just seeing that colour I can taste it.

Without cheese, blueberry isn't worth talking about. Together they're one of the best flavour partnerships ever.

Hit's strong, but I don't like it. I like to process thoughts (like did I turn the hose off) but cheese stops any such creativity. The feeling of having done something wrong creeps in, like with no other weed.

It was the queen of stink, getting a few people in trouble. Only recently has a louder smelling plant come my way (C99 variant)

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Intresting....this was the original...of the hill cut...thee 89 cheez....trim off the leaves an you'll see how quejo got to that pic that first circulated the forums years ago in 2004 that many thought had been enhanced. View attachment 18131081

yh ..... if you top the main cola she will grow like that..... but if you let her grow naturally she looks like a christmas tree...

ill post some flower pics in a min...

like i say... a lot of plants grow similar but its the end product where you can tell the difference

the true exo clone shines amongst the other "cheese"

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Just seeing that colour I can taste it.

Without cheese, blueberry isn't worth talking about. Together they're one of the best flavour partnerships ever.

Hit's strong, but I don't like it. I like to process thoughts (like did I turn the hose off) but cheese stops any such creativity. The feeling of having done something wrong creeps in, like with no other weed.

It was the queen of stink, getting a few people in trouble. Only recently has a louder smelling plant come my way (C99 variant)

smoked alot of blue cheese ... ive got some really good blue cheese seeds....

my sheff blues isnt blueberry its very berry but more raspberry/strawberry / aniseed ... her complexity has more depth than the exodus. she leaves a bubblegum / haribo after tatse on your pallette .... she is a very hardcore smoke... tolerance build up on sheff blues is high.. she hits the same everytime

ive grown the grapefruit diesel clone which is c99 cross nycd (mandarin cut) and she was loud but the flava and high gets weak after a day for me...

only so many oranges i can smoke before im bored

my exodus x sfv skunk pheno has the loudest terps on any plant ive smoked ..... she will make your eyes water and pallette zing and teeth itch....

if it doesnt have power and flava im not intrested..

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
exodus cheese .. if you dont molest her...

although looking at the above photo she would benefit from being topped and letting her side branches form a cannopy themselves...

the thing with growing exodus or decent skunks in general is you only have to brush the plant once and the smell will follow you for hours...

full

full

full

full

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
That brings back memories when I ran her for quite a while and shared her around to a fair few friends! Only thing I found is built up a tolerance to her quite fast and her branches are so thin that she needs a lot of support.

i dont get tolerance to exodus or sheff or ammy core cut or manny dawg ..

they all have a certain high thats very different from each other but each 1 is very unique to that clone .. like no other strain hits the same which is probably what makes them elite clones

og i can smoke all day long ...its an.
easy 1 but can only stand soooo much gas ....

og is inbetween skunk and indican 40% indy 60% sativa .. mamny dawg clone id class as a hashplant ... daywrecker ... very sedative .. if you sit down after a zoot its game over .. gets boring a tiring after a while ....

Last edited:

Snoemaker

exodus cheese clone still active 2022

pretty sure it was the late 80s early 90s when she emerged from the exodus crew and she was always passed out in pairs ( 1 to keep 1 to pass on) this is how i encountered her the 1st time around

was always meant to shared out but never sold as the exodus crew were anti-establishment ... which to be fair nobody comes between you and your creator unless you allow it ....

thought id share a few pics and my opinions on her ...

undoubtly if you grew up in the uk you will of heard the term cheese many a times... she is a legend in her own right but its very rare people get the real deal these days but when she does grace your pressence its a next level experience .... she is 100% a strain to have in your mom room just for her uniqueness and the high of proper exodus cheese is different ... the same as amnesia core cut and stardawg ... they all hit different but the exodus high is 1 of my favs (proper skunk)

she is easily an 11 on the smell-ometer .. right from clone she will have a unique perfume on the stem rub and it does stain your fingers .... her aroma only gets louder and complex the more she grows... 9 weeker

in veg as in the pics she smells like dank earthy lincolnhire sauagemeat ... but you cant help.but smile at her aroma when in her pressence ..

she cant be reversed as she doesnt produce pollen which means you can only breed into her ...

but as soon as you breed into her her off-spring will only slightly resemble the mom as in you can tell the exoudus is in the cross but your not getting the full resonance/taste of the mother... anything this clone touches will turn to gold but im more for the love of the plant rather than love of the.money....

full

full

full

full
I miss this cut so much after 15 years it’s all I want to go back too. Is she still around?

TheDarkStorm

yh ..... if you top the main cola she will grow like that..... but if you let her grow naturally she looks like a christmas tree...

ill post some flower pics in a min...

like i say... a lot of plants grow similar but its the end product where you can tell the difference

the true exo clone shines amongst the other "cheese"
From what I remember I dont think those plants have been topped in the pictures I put up........They are multiple short plants grown sea of green style..... Just rooted cuttings straight to flower....'. There the grows of thee actual source, the guy who actually gave it to the exodus..aka "of the hill"

Some identifying features of their original 89 cutting....now obviously over time an differing long-term conditions some clones may have degraded or picked up slight mutations..eg the bit of orange spotting that began to show up on some....but most still should show these traits in varying degrees... the huge prominent twisting calyxes.....a silvery sheen to the flowers which under some lighting conditions makes the leaves aswell have a almost blueish looking tint....another main tell tale feature, despite the now commonly believed trait of the original having lots of double serations on the leaves on the original real cutting this isnt true...there are some double serations here an there but mostly not...however on some of the middle blade leaf finger on the main fans it would show just on one side of the leaf roughly in the middle of the leaf finger 3 double serations together, an with most leaves not showing double serations an the opposite side of the same blade none it would stand out an become a identification feature.....one other thing..on most main leaves more so visible in flower, the middle leaf blade finger would be longer....long enough were compared to other copies it was distinct enough coupled with other identifying features were you could tell the true cut apart from others.
Just some information that may help others who come across cuttings in the future

Last edited:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
CSI Humboldt sells an Exodus Cheese s1 (Edit: correction, the title of the CSI listing is ‘UK Cheese S1’. In the blurb he says he got the cut via Canada).

Before I get jumped on, I know the cut is apparently impossible to reverse. I have no idea if he achieved it or that he doesn’t actually have the real cut.

There’s also a thread here at IC where @window @Blazeee and others grew all the cuts they could get their hands on, or at least those from reliable sources. Those who grew them came to the consensus (if memory serves correctly) that there were differences between the cuts, meaning; not all Cheese in the UK seems to be the same cut.

As for seeds, UGORG might be a good bet although I’ve personally never tried them. They seem to be out of stock of a lot of their classic stuff at the moment.

Last edited:

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
as far as im aware she doesnt even reverse the same as my sheff blues cut ... the only thing the exodus doesnt like is cold temps other than that she is bullet proof and very loud to grow...

taste like no other cheese ... some are close but nothing as good as the real deal... the taste lasts to the end and its a proper unique flava...

if anyones got amnesia core cut hit me up....

Snoemaker

as far as im aware she doesnt even reverse the same as my sheff blues cut ... the only thing the exodus doesnt like is cold temps other than that she is bullet proof and very loud to grow...

taste like no other cheese ... some are close but nothing as good as the real deal... the taste lasts to the end and its a proper unique flava...

if anyones got amnesia core cut hit me up....
I use to have that amnesia cut and the phyco bob cut from Holland I miss all the old cuts even the ecsd and spur d Aj cut, the best clones are gone or so hard to get now because of all the new flavours. Wish I have the exodus and suicide cheese cuts and the Sheffield blues was fire.

Latest posts

Latest posts