What's new

Zoom out 😇

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
It still sounds like too much hard work for me. I'd love a little block of hash, but the return on work, esp at a time I'm loaded with bud, it never feels worth it. I'd like a little leaf dryer and tumbler unit. I'll never actually get round to getting one though.

mr.brunch

Veteran
It still sounds like too much hard work for me. I'd love a little block of hash, but the return on work, esp at a time I'm loaded with bud, it never feels worth it. I'd like a little leaf dryer and tumbler unit. I'll never actually get round to getting one though.
I know what you mean, it’s been a while since I made some myself- I used to make it every harvest, mainly to make cookies with as I can’t stomach canna butter.
Not really got the time for edibles these days though

Reactions: GMT

HalfArsedFarmer

Would you get into making butter?
As you say it's criminal. In the past I've not trimmed! It's mine why bother.

But I also understand circumstances.

I don't mind the time as I know the cost if I sourced it. And I like hash as it can be diff to the flower.

Still nothing nicer than sitting down to a pipe of your best grow from last year.

Reactions: GMT

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
The only one I did consider, was water cure, followed by a milk extraction and into dark chocolate bars to make milk canna bars. But again, so long, so much work. I trim out of habit I suppose at this point. Some used to walk out the door, but not any more, so I should trim less, that's a very good and timely point. I have one trimmed in a jar, one cut and on a coat hanger, and the glue still in soil for a few more.
I'm going to trim less I think.

HalfArsedFarmer

I've lost days to trim jail.

IMO and this is just my opinion. You ruin some flower by over trimming them to get to that " appeal" level.

I've seen a few nice mechanical ones. I won't mention the brand in the open forum but I nearly pressed the buy button for £200. Nice stainless plates, leaser cut and sat on a bucket & ran via a cheap drill. Very eas to wash in an IPA bath for cleaning.

Trimm less, smoke more though is an argument I'm not going to try and dissuade you from.