What's new

Zoom out 😇

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
It still sounds like too much hard work for me. I'd love a little block of hash, but the return on work, esp at a time I'm loaded with bud, it never feels worth it. I'd like a little leaf dryer and tumbler unit. I'll never actually get round to getting one though.

mr.brunch

Veteran
It still sounds like too much hard work for me. I'd love a little block of hash, but the return on work, esp at a time I'm loaded with bud, it never feels worth it. I'd like a little leaf dryer and tumbler unit. I'll never actually get round to getting one though.
I know what you mean, it’s been a while since I made some myself- I used to make it every harvest, mainly to make cookies with as I can’t stomach canna butter.
Not really got the time for edibles these days though

Reactions: GMT

HalfArsedFarmer

Would you get into making butter?
As you say it's criminal. In the past I've not trimmed! It's mine why bother.

But I also understand circumstances.

I don't mind the time as I know the cost if I sourced it. And I like hash as it can be diff to the flower.

Still nothing nicer than sitting down to a pipe of your best grow from last year.

Reactions: GMT

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
The only one I did consider, was water cure, followed by a milk extraction and into dark chocolate bars to make milk canna bars. But again, so long, so much work. I trim out of habit I suppose at this point. Some used to walk out the door, but not any more, so I should trim less, that's a very good and timely point. I have one trimmed in a jar, one cut and on a coat hanger, and the glue still in soil for a few more.
I'm going to trim less I think.

HalfArsedFarmer

I've lost days to trim jail.

IMO and this is just my opinion. You ruin some flower by over trimming them to get to that " appeal" level.

I've seen a few nice mechanical ones. I won't mention the brand in the open forum but I nearly pressed the buy button for £200. Nice stainless plates, leaser cut and sat on a bucket & ran via a cheap drill. Very eas to wash in an IPA bath for cleaning.

Trimm less, smoke more though is an argument I'm not going to try and dissuade you from.

Latest posts

Latest posts