What's new

Zomia Collective

BC LONE WOLF

Someone is using the others footage, that’s for sure…

Zomia discord seem pretty active and dude running the server is there answering messages. Wouldn’t put my hands on fire for neither as far as seed business.
I was really looking at sourcing some Thais from Zomia, but it’s a real shit when you pay and seeds don’t show up.

I find this kinda information very useful, thanks for sharing

GrandpaMillenial

I follow them on discord, don’t grow their gear, yet.
Some of the cats on their discord are growing zomia gear (obviously) and some of the stuff is legit and very unique.

One thing I learned from new collectives and seed sellers… they human and stoners, so human mistakes happen often (mixed seeds, wrong packaging, not sending seeds). Makes it even worse if one starts to diss them. It’s always best to resolve disputes in private.

Hoping to see anyone growing their stuff and journaling.

I have two grows with zomia gear up. squirrel tail #4, and cambodian kirivong.

Im currently growing some Columbians from a dude I met on zomia discord.

IMG_0358.jpeg

Im definitely ordering from zomia again, just not right now cause I only have 2 tents and hundreds of seed.

edit:
that northcoast guy is a totally just selling zomia’s gear lol

OntologicalTurn

I'm not sure which version of Kroeng Krawia I have, I'd have to check. She is starting to flower, it started early as she expected when sowing in autumn, not as much stretch as I expected, but it is too early to draw conclusions. The kirivong I put in turned out to be male. I will wait until April of next year to plant the others. For now there are already four clones of this one vegetating indoors
IMG_20231107_143116_835_HDR.jpg

BC LONE WOLF

I have two grows with zomia gear up. squirrel tail #4, and cambodian kirivong.

Im currently growing some Columbians from a dude I met on zomia discord.

View attachment 18915430

Im definitely ordering from zomia again, just not right now cause I only have 2 tents and hundreds of seed.

edit:
Thanks for the link bro. Checking out right now.

RobFromTX

edit:

I guess that explains their website

Verdant Whisperer

I doubt that's zomias other website, north coast stole gear from other seed banks as well . For example nomad seeds Malawi. Seems extra shady.

GrandpaMillenial

Its one thing to preserve another company’s gear. It’s another thing to turn around and sell f1 and f2 of the same exact lines.

It’s not a good look.

Anyway’s here is an update on my harem of 1970 Columbian Gold ladies from Hippie Cannabis Genetics.

@Tangwena Im gonna try cobbing some of these up!

pics are from last weekend 68 days of flowering, and 39 days of actual blooming

they are under 10/14 light

IMG_0456.jpeg

IMG_0457.jpeg

IMG_0459.jpeg

IMG_0462.jpeg

IMG_0463.jpeg

I am really enjoying these girls,

RobFromTX

Its one thing to preserve another company’s gear. It’s another thing to turn around and sell f1 and f2 of the same exact lines.

It’s not a good look.

Anyway’s here is an update on my harem of 1970 Columbian Gold ladies from Hippie Cannabis Genetics.

View attachment 18936124

View attachment 18936125

View attachment 18936126

View attachment 18936127

View attachment 18936128

Very nice! Is there a source for hippie genetics or is it just a local thing?

GrandpaMillenial

RobFromTX

GrandpaMillenial

Yeah i just saw the facebook, its a local thing in michigan. Well good luck on those man. They look stellar

While, yes, they are working outta Michigan, which is where I myself live and grow, I do know a few people that have ordered from them from the East and West Coast.

I do know North Coast is selling HCG gear, with HCG permission. But its gonna be the F1/F2 and it looks about $20 more expensive.

🤷‍♂️

RobFromTX

While, yes, they are working outta Michigan, which is where I myself live and grow, I do know a few people that have ordered from them from the East and West Coast.

I do know North Coast is selling HCG gear, with HCG permission. But its gonna be the F1/F2 and it looks about $20 more expensive.

🤷‍♂️

Well its good to know theyre atleast getting permission from the original sources. I thought they were straight up grifters. I definitely wont be getting any gear from them until i see some grow reports though

OntologicalTurn

Update subtropical winter test grow of zomia kroeng krawia. Nice yield for 40 cm plant, remember this seeds where germinated un august si almost no veg time. Phenotype has a particularity, is a cola made of foxtails, not a foxtailed cola, no buds but foxtails, not quite like grinspoon (no fenotrigo, Pearl thing) like the guy Say in the podcast, but anyway interesting. Some pues from the gold. Smell is very mangoish. Stigmas have a yellow color before turno brown Waiting for spring for put her in proper season. Happy newyear everyone
IMG_20240110_142031_754_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240110_142055_504_SR.jpg
IMG_20240110_142005_150_HDR.jpg

BC LONE WOLF

It’s not a good look.

View attachment 18936124

View attachment 18936125

View attachment 18936126

View attachment 18936127

View attachment 18936128

Hi there Grandpa, hope everything is well in your world. Wondering if you had any updates on your Colombian? thanks.

BC LONE WOLF

Anyone got any zomia gear going right now? I plan to order some squirrel tail soon for a future grow

Not many grow journals on Zomia (at least at open view). But their discord and instagram is active, seems like their "crew" is sourcing genetics in Colombia at the moment and they will do a drop this year.

I am following them pretty close but having made the commitment to order from the yet. I would say they have a good source of SEAsian (from I can see on their public posts).

GrandpaMillenial

aaa
Not many grow journals on Zomia (at least at open view). But their discord and instagram is active, seems like their "crew" is sourcing genetics in Colombia at the moment and they will do a drop this year.

I am following them pretty close but having made the commitment to order from the yet. I would say they have a good source of SEAsian (from I can see on their public posts).

Yeah, i haven’t been in the discord in a while, just been super busy, here are the girls at 120 days

IMG_0647.jpeg

IMG_0648.jpeg

IMG_0649.jpeg

IMG_0650.jpeg

IMG_0651.jpeg

IMG_0652.jpeg