What's new

Zamaldelica x Kali China feminized

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hey, i think i harvested her pretty soon after. Very quick this phenotype, yet on 12/12, which is recommended for this strain, it would probably take a bit longer.

Incense and fruity
View attachment 19035616

Hi @ilovegrowing incense and fruity is the main mix you get (and once would expect) from crossing these 2 strains. Sometimes Z x KC produces plants with new terpene profiles (mostly different type of fruits) not found in both parent lines. Please, keep us updated with a smoke report once you are more familiarized with her :yes:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks @JAHNODUB for giving try to Zamaldelica x Kali China :) Don't expect with this one big yields like with the super sativa hybrids, but very refined fruity terpene profiles of potent, yet kind effects.

Holeshot51

Ites good mi good kali lovers,

Here's some few shots of my humble test with zamaldelica x kali china. 1/1 seeds sprouted on 24h or so. Fem seeds straight from the source december 23.

4 weeks flip 11/13 EC1.3 & pH 5.7.

Soil mix has less compost and more peatmoss than the others sativa actually growing, so there's less N avaible in the medium. Also pH is more stable and need less lowering compensation.

View attachment 19036970 View attachment 19036973

View attachment 19036974 View attachment 19036976
Smell is very fruity Tropical like pineapple and creamy deepness.🍦

Thanks again and max respect to the man call @dubi for this excitingly great and sweet breed again 💫🔥 :thanks:

One love to all bredda and sista's and enjoy the holidays for all whom ave some.

Respect everytime
Keep up the good work.
Just enjoy the magical ride , which is growing Mary Jane.
Are you going to add anything to raise the potassium ect. Or not worry ?

JAHNODUB

Keep up the good work.
Just enjoy the magical ride , which is growing Mary Jane.
Are you going to add anything to raise the potassium ect. Or not worry ?
Give tanx bredda 🙏 Always exciting to grow something new :hotbounce
Adding some bit of molasses and some fermented plants extract of comfrey, horsetail and ferns one Time a week or so...

Stoneroller

After around 4 months of cure and almost daily vaping i can whole-heartedly recommend this cultivar. Harvested around week 10-11 from first pistils, and the yield was way more than I was expecting from my dialed back setup. No major problems whatsoever during the growth, beginner friendly i would say!

When cut fresh the aroma was quite tropical, notes of citrus, pineapple and mango, with deeper meaty undertones and some classic "weed" aroma. 4 months in a jar, and now the fruits have dialed down a bit but i am still getting some undefinable fruit mix while the heavier undertones are definitely still going strong. Balanced and complex, it is now harder to pinpoint anything too specific. However now that i ground some, i get carrots with strong mango, the fruit is still there, but hiding inside the buds it seems! Delicious.

As is the aroma, the high is also very balanced. No raziness i got from honduras x panama, but a gentle uplift from the start. Many times i have floated into meditation almost by accident when consuming alone a bit too much, and i would say that is a good thing! Easy to be also social, and seems to enhance mind and body connection making working out or outdoor activities high also fun. Excellent all rounder flower for any situation without crashing or mind fogging when returning to earth, very clear transition. One of my friends commented that there is almost a nepalese kind of feeling here, relaxed, focused and easy to be happy, and i must concur.

One of my favourites from Ace for sure! Cheers dubi!

Attachments

• IMG_20240827_144845.jpg
    IMG_20240827_144845.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 31

Latest posts

Latest posts