What's new

Who's got the best Durban?

HarleyJammer

Veteran
I'm not necessarily talking about legit or pure from south Africa just good shit. Back in the day I grew one I got from sssc called South African Dp34. Man did it pack a wallop it was so sweet and sticky with a nice up high, and it came in really early outside .Somehow I messed up the seeds and lost it. Hoping to hear from someone who's grown some good Durban from seeds still available.

I was just thinking about this yesterday. I would like to get my hands on the top shelf DP beans. DP works excellent calming my raging & vicious neuropathy.

Mandocat

I'm not necessarily talking about legit or pure from south Africa just good shit. Back in the day I grew one I got from sssc called South African Dp34. Man did it pack a wallop it was so sweet and sticky with a nice up high, and it came in really early outside .Somehow I messed up the seeds and lost it. Hoping to hear from someone who's grown some good Durban from seeds still available.
This should fit your bill! https://www.kingdomorganicseeds.com/kos-seed-shop/strains/kos-black-poison/

Old Piney

Purple caper lexor’s durban pictured on sept 16
1727357069145.png

Moxa stick

I picked up a pack of Durban seeds from Homegrown Fantaseeds in Amsterdam in the mid nineties that I always called mowing weed as it made the most mundane chore enjoyable. I believe this seed stock may have come from Positronic? It had an unmistakable smell and greasiness and lasted hours.

kro-magnon

Veteran

Old Piney

think you are after sensi's durban for an early harvest outdoor.
Thanks for the tip I give that a go .that cbg and hybrid look great and Moroccan hash taste yumm .btw unrelated but Moroccan Beldia is my favorite early outdoor satuva , it's not that strong but to me it has the best head