What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Who has the best Chemdog nowadays?

mr.brunch

Veteran
Connoisseur genetics- the dead chem head is a proper stinker, no dessert weed there just stink.
And the (strawberries and cream x chem haze) will destroy the carbon filter.

Edit: just seen this is an old thread

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Rebel Grown. Dan's chem OG crosses are the best. Double OG Chem #5 and #15 are the best clones I've grown and the 15 has captured more Emerald cups than anything out there.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rebel Grown. Dan's chem OG crosses are the best. Double OG Chem #5 and #15 are the best clones I've grown and the 15 has captured more Emerald cups than anything out there.
Where did the Double OG chem strain Originate from what breeder or lineage ? , I know he worked it over the years , or run it for years.
Looks 👌

I remember a guy who used to grow the OG chem strain I 1st released around 15 yesrs ago, and he used to win cups in usa with it also with it, but that was 2 Instagram pages ago and never heard of him again years later

KITCHA

Veteran
Thats Rebel Grown OJD and he does have some great Chem genetics, used to be active here years ago
LineageOG Chem X OG Sour f4

Latest posts

Latest posts