What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!
Hey all,

sorry about the missed update, things were a bit overwhelming this past week.

So long story short two of the three skunks were uprooted and one was "topped."

Two remaining female widows are doing well and enjoying having the tent to themselves

Got pics of the widows at three weeks of flower!

Buds are coming along

Hg18

Attachments

• HPIM0613.jpg
    HPIM0613.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 50
  • HPIM0615.jpg
    HPIM0615.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 53
  • HPIM0617.jpg
    HPIM0617.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 51
  • HPIM0618.jpg
    HPIM0618.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 50
Here are some pics of the new vortex and phresh scrubber

and the sad little survivor skunk who is still unsexed

also got some flexible ducting instead of the hard ducting for the hood, looks much cleaner now

edit: I also made cannabutter with the trim, nice medium to weak buzz

Attachments

• HPIM0604.jpg
    HPIM0604.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 45
  • HPIM0610.jpg
    HPIM0610.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 51

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
Facelift: Damn boy 600 seeds... bet you will find a jewel with that many

I'm prepared for the tipping colas man, if you look three are staked already

Darklance: Hey man thanks for stopping by, and all the kind words!

Wamen: Many thanks for the kudos, will keep everyone well updated! For sure I'm gonna see about the cooler temps to whiten the buds, thanks for the tip also.

Hg18

I have grown many good buds out of those seeds. However my seed supply is down due to outdoor and heavy rains with cool weather. I still have a supply of seeds. Just cut my 3rd plant with 2 in jars now. It only took 3 hits and I was gone.

You will enjoy your WW buds!

caruso813

Looks like you got something good going with them ladies, can't wait to see how everything turns out for ya. Sorry to hear about your males bro, what a bummer.

Thanks everyone for stoppin by and all the compliments

I was thinking about trimming up the bottom a little to fatten up the top nugs, does anyone think its too late to? Its gonna be 4wks flower on a 10 wk strain this monday

socbutter

Watering Question

Watering Question

I do not see saucers under your buckets.

Do you stop watering when you see run-off?

I'm new to growing, so I am lifting my pots twice daily to see how light they gotten. When I water I feed 12 Tbs at a time until I see run-off.

BTW very impressive grow:woohoo:

Hey Soc man thanks for stopping by,

the thing is my tent has a waterproof liner so i dont use saucers. And to be honest you should just water them good and heavy and then let em dry out nice. I water my plants until i see a good amount of run off, if i had to quesstimate id say 10-15% runoff

for a red solo cup i use like 3-4oz for two weeks every two-ish days around the seedling and not directly on the main cola to give you something to go by. after that i transplant and from there you can water heavier and go more days without.

Right now my ladys drink a half a gallon every 3-4 days in 5 gal pots of 30/70 perlite, soil(happyfrog/oceanforest)

hope that helps
hg

Thanks everyone for stoppin by and all the compliments

I was thinking about trimming up the bottom a little to fatten up the top nugs, does anyone think its too late to? Its gonna be 4wks flower on a 10 wk strain this monday

Did it anyway, bottom 1/3 has been cut up. Cut all the little buds sites that were gonna make popcorn

hoping for some fat top nugs now, will take pics of what i did when i update next

socbutter

Hey Soc man thanks for stopping by,

the thing is my tent has a waterproof liner so i dont use saucers. And to be honest you should just water them good and heavy and then let em dry out nice. I water my plants until i see a good amount of run off, if i had to quesstimate id say 10-15% runoff

for a red solo cup i use like 3-4oz for two weeks every two-ish days around the seedling and not directly on the main cola to give you something to go by. after that i transplant and from there you can water heavier and go more days without.

Right now my ladys drink a half a gallon every 3-4 days in 5 gal pots of 30/70 perlite, soil(happyfrog/oceanforest)

hope that helps
hg

Yes that's the kind of hands-on experience I was looking to get. I watered today cuz they felt lite, next time they feel lite I'll way another day, unless the leaves droop.

Could you elaborate on this soil mix I don't get it:wallbash:

5 gal pots of 30/70 perlite, soil(happyfrog/oceanforest)
30% of happyfrog and oceanforest (half&half each)?

70% perlite?

glad i could help soc, the ratio is 1 part perlite to 3 parts soil. I use half and half happy frog and oceans forest since the of is real hot.

hg

Update

Update

Hey everyone,

so today is 28 days of flower for the white widows

got pics of the lower third and how I cleaned up

enjoy
hg

Attachments

• IMG_0893.jpg
    IMG_0893.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0906.jpg
    IMG_0906.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0905.jpg
    IMG_0905.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0907.jpg
    IMG_0907.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 53
some more pics :woohoo:

macros for your pleasure...

the widow on the right has frosted up earlier than the one on the left btw

the third pic is a bud on the right widow

skunk is out of its "topped" stunt and is growing nice, still feeding some n though cause its stretching. Shouldn't be long till its sex is known.

also when i trimmed up the bud sites on the bottom I ended up with about a gram of some nuggies i dried and then tested....

got a nice head high with that tight eyeball feeling that I love :woohoo:

and a warm body high...a bit harsh since it was not dried/cured right

hg

Attachments

• IMG_0899.jpg
    IMG_0899.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0902.jpg
    IMG_0902.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0897.jpg
    IMG_0897.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0892.jpg
    IMG_0892.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 51

socbutter

Beautiful!

FYI

When to WORMSWAY and bought a small bag of HAPPY FROG for my next potting mix trial.

Thanks for your formulation want to try it with my next seedlings.

T

tronald

Hey there hippiegrower, your plants are looking really good from what I can tell. This inspires me to go with soil next time, DWC is a pain when the summer temps are all over the place. I cant wait to see how much they fatten up in the next few weeks, my WW have been getting all fatty recently, and I plan to start flushing for 2 weeks in the next 10-12 days.. Im following this one.

Vegan

also when i trimmed up the bud sites on the bottom I ended up with about a gram of some nuggies i dried and then tested....

got a nice head high with that tight eyeball feeling that I love :woohoo:

and a warm body high...a bit harsh since it was not dried/cured right

hg

ahh teaser buds :joint: