What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Which strain makes the thickest colas

esnes

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/1614/p9030002ee1.jpg

p9030002ee1.jpg

:lurk:
Rumor has it that the Sour Bubble Bx3 bud that you're looking at (52 days 12/12) was 5+ grams bone dry.

with 0 days veg time, clones yielded about 14 grams a piece. (from 1 1/2" to 14" packed with buds)

so dense, they clink when you drop them.. :yoinks:

so i hear....... :chin:

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
I had some huge colas on the Bella Donna I grew indoor a few months ago. And that was after they had been heat stressed and pollen chucked. So, I'm interested to try again with perfect environment should be impressive.

After that I'm sure anyone can get nice Fat colas with Bella Donna.

I'm wondering those humongous buds that were posted; how much of that has to do with container size? or maybe was it a regen?

H

Hazeseeker

Hi guys,
this 1 had the thickest main cola i've ever had, around 9-10 inches thick,
a pheno of Shanti's AfgHzxAfgSk, top pic is a side view to give a rough idea on how thick it was, yeild was massive (grown under a 400w with 3 other plants under same bulb)

peace :joint:
32843000_00061.jpg

32843000_00151.jpg

3284311005000_00191.jpg

G

Greyskull

glasspackedbowl said:
Description: Big Thunder $ 50.00 USD
Breeder: REEERMAN
A cross of Kodiak Gold and a select Humboldt strain, Big Thunder lives up to it's name, huge plants with huge buds and huge yields of hugely stoney herb. The flowers have a unique rich yet grassy aroma that old schoolers will love. The finished buds are a lovely green and golden and form into chunky spears. Some will have striking lavender hues. The high is very strong, the mother was measured at 19 THC, and mated to an equally strong Kodiak Gold male line. This one is a mix of indica and sativa in equal proportions, the high lasts long and can be felt as a warm tingle from head to toe with a strong influence on the frontal lobes.
Inside Finish Time: 8-9 weeks
Outside Finish Time: Early-Mid. October
Variation: 3 Flower Time: 8-9 weeks Seeds 12 Environment: Indoor or outdoor
8247293.jpg

I like the real deal MTF cut myself...

JWP

it all depends on the grower......

but anything from serious seeds is BIG.... chronic, ak...

POG/golden skush is BIG

<--- Double Dutch from magus genetics :rasta:

But really yield all comes down to the grower.

ESCOknows

i havent seen tangerine mentioned , outside i had nugs as big as a 2 liter bottle.. no joke, i always thought it was crossed with chronic from serious seeds, which might explain something.

stoned16

Sup guys
I was just flicking back through this thread and i thought of a pretty good cross...well has anyone ever seen Pipelines (i think its his) Leb with the 28inch cola?well its dope!literally lol
If that was crossed with chronic i think it would be some sweet smoke with a more sativa high and massive yields!
Just an idea
peace

del...

mango also puts out 2 litre size buds! i got mine from a bc seed company a few years ago and grew them out last summer outdoors under the arizona sun...all plants put out HUGE buds, largest i've ever seen and it's good smoke too.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Saw a wild hemp stand once, late in September, things must have been 16-20 feet tall, all fallen over everywhere, looked like a bunch of trees. Thickest and nasty things. We tried them on a whim, but sucked ass:moon:. Man, too be young again!

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
uhh-huh

uhh-huh

I've seen those wild hemp patches too. They out grow the damn corn! and late in the year they turn a -beautiful- dark purple, there're jus covered in tricomes too. Real POTM lookin bud! Jus goes to show, looks aren't everything! lol BC