What's new

Which of the four strains will be the dankest?

Which of the four strains will be the dankest?

• Gorilla Haze

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Purkle #1

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Zkittzo

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Lemon Drizzle (freebie)

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters

mack 10

Veteran
Looking good. Gorilla haze should be fire but dont under estimate the lemon drizzle the pics i seen where proper. Good yield on them too.

woolybear

Veteran
Lemon is 24" tall, and by checking Mr. Brunches thread they can stretch 2x - So I should contemplate putting her into flower ASAP as 48" is definitely pushing the limits of me tents; will probably need to move her to the one she was just in which now has two wedding cake x black widows flowering in it.

Moved the plants into my main tent, as shown below. Note, I can't figure out how to embed full-res pics, sorry for the slight potato quality.

I also transplanted the lemon and gorilla haze into 1 gallon fabric pots. I'll xfer the purkle soon.

EDIT: just found out the Lemon is super lemon Haze clone x WiFi og.. wow!

Click image for larger versionName:	group1.pngViews:	2Size:	561.0 KBID:	18122318

Click image for larger versionName:	group1.pngViews:	2Size:	561.0 KBID:	18122318

iTarzan

They are all looking great. Happy and healthy. We should shun you for trashing plants you bastard. LOL! The broad mite wars made people throw out thousands of plants. If you made it through that and only trashed a few plants one time in 10 years you have done a wonderful job.

From the looks of your start with this grow you are back to your green thumb ways.

woolybear

Veteran
Oh cool, the poll is still there! And thanks iTarzan for the perspective, :D

Happy to report the Lemon dizzle is officially female! Put her in the flower tent with two Wedding Cake x Black Widow, the plant I've been running the past year or so. I've repotted the whole gang except for the skittlez into 1 gallon cloth pots.

Going to be running into space issues (no idea why I crazed two skittlez) but it looks like the purkle and skittlez will be slower growers; the gorilla haze is probably to flip.

Glad to see ICMAG back up, hopefully we can get signatures workin' again

woolybear

Veteran
I think I put the Lemon into flower on 4/7, Gorilla Haze 4/16

Stem rubs: Lemon is lighty dank with a side of citrus, Gorilla doesn't have much funk at all, lightly mentholated lemon/lime

Kicked the other plants out, its just the haze and lemon in the main tent. I'm a bit concerned with lemon's stretch. Two weeks in and 6" from the lights!

Lemon:

full

Side view. Very open structure.

full

Gorillas:

full

side coke can for scale

full

Veg tent. Skittles #1 is sitting on top of a bucket. Removed a bunch of leaves from the crowns.

full

woolybear

Veteran
The Lemon seemingly grew another 3" overnight, so I went ahead and tied the two tallest stems down. She's a tall one!

Used velcro strips to create a 'hook' on the fabric pots. I then use green wire to tie the stems down to the hook, which requires about 4' of wire.
- I'll probably need to do this to the 2nd tallest nodes at some point, which are 6-8" from the light

Then, I attached a wire to connect both main stems and tightened it to counteract the flex the other wires cause. There's only so much room in the tent

The Gorilla has about 1.5 foot of headroom left; will need to keep an eagle eye on that stretch!

woolybear

Veteran
Had to tie the other two main nodes. All four tied down tops are noted in red dots on the picture.... you'll see a couple of them are way in the back.

2.5 weeks into flower... maybe chill out plant.

Luckily, it looks like I'll end up with a dozen+ tops. This plant is also interesting as the lower nodes are stretching like fiends to get to the canopy, as opposed to chilling and budding where they're at.

This is one of the lankiest and most vigorous plant I've grown in a long time.

full

woolybear

Veteran
Lemon monster is just about out of control. Have had to tie down multiple shoots and she's wide enough for the entire tent. Gorilla haze is a few inches from the light, which I've already raised a few inches.

The skittles and purkle are in my temporary lighting area and are getting big. May have to take 6" off the top to slow them down.

Almost out of [good] weed as well, didn't plan this the best but hey that's the way she goes.

woolybear

Veteran
Wow, the Gorilla haze has a super sweet candy stem rub. Was not expecting that!

Lemon has a more skunky smell.

woolybear

Veteran
Lemon flower 4/7 = 38 days = 5.4 weeks
Gorilla flower = 4/16 = 4 weeks

Question for y'all: When should I start tapering down the feed? Was the rule of thumb 2 weeks before end of flower?
I'm gonna guess that these two should finish in 8 weeks, so straight no nutes or a reduced schedule? Thoughts?

Pistils are starting to brown on the lemon, and she now has a sweet smell. Stretch has stopped, thank goodness.

Meanwhile, the Purkles and Skittles are growing strongly. Will probably need to top them pretty well. They are itching to get back into the tents!

5/26 = week 7 lemon , finish 6/7
6/4 = week 7 gorilla haze finish 6/13

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts