• Deep pan

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters

Yummybud

Veteran
crust?

I like really thin european style pizza, non of that pizza hut, panago, boston pizza shit they call pizza, that's not even pizza.

They just call everything pizza now and have all kinds of gross topings and bullshit.

I love pizza but not the shit they make here in north america.

In europe they make way better pizza, super thin crust, I like spinache pizza, tuna fish pizza, pepperoni/ mushrooms (lol not all on the same pizza). Also like the garlic sauce they put on it.

I rarely eat pizza here, I aboslutely hate the thick crust crap with cheese stuffed crust pisses me off.

Sheriff Bart

Deputy Spade
Veteran
stuffed

i am ****in OCD when i eat pizza
usually i eat off the pepperonis, sausage, etc. then the cheese, then i lick off the sauce and eat the dough
unless i am very hungry and need to eat i dont do that lol!!!!

B

Boxy Brown

I like really thin european style pizza

you've never actually been to europe have you?, because all the pizza there is made by Pakistanis (except the few italian shops) and as most people know "Pakistani" pizza is nothing but a thin crust toped with camel shit (sometimes broccoli too).

Yummybud

Veteran
Boxy Brown said:
you've never actually been to europe have you?, because all the pizza there is made by Pakistanis (except the few italian shops) and as most people know "Pakistani" pizza is nothing but a thin crust toped with camel shit (sometimes broccoli too).

lol, yeah was born in germany and lived there. been to other places such as holland and eastern europe aswell.

not many pakistanis in germany lol, maybe you're talking about the UK, lots of pakistanis there as they were british subjects.

yeah pakistanis and indians make the shittiest pizza here in Canada also. wouldn't go to a pakistani pizzera if you want decent pizza.

in Germany all the pizza shops are run by Iranians/ turks / italians and most of them make really good pizza. last time I went there I had pizza like everday as it's really good.

in Canada the pakistani/ indian people are super cheap and just sell cheap shit pizza with almost no topings, no cheese, it's just a peace of bread with ketchup and bologne and they call it pizza.

B

Boxy Brown

wouldn't know about Uk pizza because iv only been to the Netherlands, Belgium, France, and Germany, with all the shops there run by guys that where of middle east/indian origin, only a small amount where run by italians.

Last edited:

Yummybud

Veteran
hmm, where I lived I didn't even see one indian or pakistani person in the whole city lol.

lots of turks/ iranians though, couple italians too. Germany is filled with turks, but they mostly run all the turkish donnair restaurants.

I've been to a lot of cities in germany and very few pakistanis and indians in that country let alone all the pizza shops.

Last edited:

Americangrower

Veteran
Well I like a thin crust...but not to thin, Cooked at around 500 on a stone w/corn meal.. So the crust is crispy on the bottom but still slightly crewing in the middle..

Plus a cold rise is a must...makes a huge difference, then warm it up knock it down once....add fresh moz cheese a touch of sauce or fresh tomato some pepperoni and BINGO we have BINGO

I guess I could have just said My pizza..."see Nug & juggs thread" for taste review from PARTY... :joint:

Be safe and eat well :muahaha:

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
Well, it seems the people have spoken ... 40% of people have said they prefer THIN PAN
Im assuming its because 1) you get to enjoy the toppings more without the base becoming a dominant factor, and 2) thin base is the least filling, so you can eat more pizza

PIZZA SCIENCE RULEZ

Latest posts

Latest posts