• Deep pan

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Well I am mid 30's and I know what I like, you kind of figure it out when you get around 30 lol

Thin crust, like a MF'n cracker. I can eat bread anytime, I don't need it to do anything on my pizza then hold the toppings

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
I often order thin crust simply because I figure I'll be able to eat more of the pizza before I get too full lol. Still not sure if that's good logic or not ...

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
Thin crust pizza from Dominos and NY style pizza is my personal fav. I especially love rio ranco style pizza.

Sliced tomato, ranch dressing, mozzarella cheese and small pieces of bacon... mm heaven :D

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
A Chicago Deep Dish pizza is my favorite from the list. Theres also a place called Chicago Oven Grinders that has upside down pizzas. Theyre in a bowl and theyre pretty damn tasty.

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
Yeah and I think it matters where you are from or where you live. My buddy Jon is big on Chicago for some reason, and when he went up to Chicago to hang out with some blues musicians he said the deep dish pizza was amazing compared to anything you could find down here.

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
depending on mood, sometimes its chicago style stuffed (deep dish) how ever at other times its chicago style thin crust. but the bottom line is its all about chicago pizza for me. i honestly dont know how people eat pizza hut, dominos, papa johns or lil ceasers pizza. YUCK!

peace -fb

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
:yummy: :yummy: cheese stuft crust pizza is very filling ,.. I can order one sat night for dinner and not have to deal with food till monday at lunch :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
Seriously, cheese stuffed crust is almost always disgusting. Where do you get your cheese crust pizzas from? If I'm going to get one that tastes good its always digorno or whatever its called, pizza hut and everyone else makes it nasty

Speaking of deliverys, Dominos is probably the best. Papa Johns a close second.

Pizza hut is disgusting.

NOKUY

Veteran
doesnt matter to me cuz I never eat any part of the crust.

I like the toppings tho, so i usually just use the crust as a plate for eating the toppings

Latest posts

Latest posts