What's new

whats chucky growin now

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
chuckitychuckleschuckingly
Howzit brother..?? I hope your weekend rocks it like a hurricane..:D Just peeping for pics.. I will check back sooner than later.. peace n pufs.

sackO

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
^^^^^ yes i am .im the proud pappa of 6/6 humboldt express 4/5 orange apollo x sd 5/5/ chem d x sd .went and scouted a few spots for my outdoor adventures this yr and what an adventure its going to be .im putting out soome ABUSIVE X BUBBA ,TRAINWRECK X BLUE MOONSHINE,ECSD, MOD,KILLER QUEEN,PINK BUBBLE TOOTH,still have to take the cuts and get them ready .probably some others just a couple of each here and there in the wilderness .dont know if the stuff im germing will go out i still have a indoor garden to keep up too!hahaha .there is plenty of water around the spots,full sunshine and not that bad of a hike .

Last edited:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
how could i have forgotten there will also be
ZOMBIE VIRUS
I THINK THEY STARTED SUCKING MY BRAINS WHILE I HAVE BEEN SLEEPING

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
this is the INCREDIBUBBA 's mom (INCREDIBUBBLE sadly i dont have a pic of the BUBBA BX1 dad

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Damn chuck that's what I'm talking bout sick chem x sour d. Yum that sounds like a nice one. I love diesel and chem so much and bubba is great first time smoking it not too long ago was pretty yum

That bubba looks ridiculous man. Absolutely ridiculous

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
TrichyTrichy tanx baby

Biatchzxz tanx bro ive never smoked any chem d before so i cant wait till the babies are ladies

zeppelindood tanx my friend and she was very tasty woooohooooo

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Chuck. Your def gonna love her and keep/breed her. I knew got the chance to grow her out yet. But in time that and some SD. You should def breed those 2 together. I
don't gotta tell you what's up brotha you already know. Chucky chuck don't play. And Zepp don't play either. :). Good week and great Karma to you guys. My IC peeps

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Great lineup for those outdoor spots you found. Should be quite the adventure like you said. I'll be following along. Pink Bubble Tooth sounds interesting.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

sackoweed

Veteran
chuckychuckychuckers
Howzit brother..?? That cola looks niiiiiiiice.. Love it also the flavas man the flavas.. Lots to be puff great work brother of many flavas :D ill check back soon peace n pufs..

sackO

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
GreatLakes THC the PBT was gifted so i dont really know how the smoke is but i imaginge its great or the gifter wouldnt have a mom of her .we will find out how she does in and out

sacko gotta love the flav's bro remeber it the baskins and robins of reefer

i got 3/5 of sam the skunkmans haze x skunk#1 they germed 3/26/10 dont know sex yet but they will be outdoors if the are girlies

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i'll be hoping thats the case brother DOOD .i need a new car and just mabee if i dont get ripped off agin ,i will finally make some freinds happy and sell enough for a car mabee 2 lbs thats almost 10.k here and my friends will be stoked .been after me for yrs to get them hooked up with my weed lol

the ZOMBIES are going with gusto again and i have 2 female and 3 male so far

sackoweed

Veteran
chuckinchuckychucked
Howzit brother..?? Hope your week is going well.. Just peeping thought maybe id see some frosty goodness... Im thinking of maybe busting a new flav or two ;)... Anyhow i updated some nuggie shots over at my place.. :D... keep on with the variety brother muncho respeto.. peace n pufs..

sackO