What's new

whats chucky growin now

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
first up is the BUBBA BX1 from the CAPT originally from seed last yr but i got some cuts from a great friend that got some cuts from another great friend that i gifted some cuts to
last year

picture.php

next is LAUGHING BUDDA that was from seed also but these are cuts.i gifted a pack of LAUGHING BUDDA X SUPER SKUNK S1's that were gifted to me a few yrs ago from the DOOD at SWAN SONG SEEDS

picture.php

and these are called MOD were gifted to me and pistil pete, 1 of them is his, i just have not gotten it to him
picture.php

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i also started some CHEM D X SOUR D (5)that were gifted to me tanx GH AND JB i also started some of BILLYGOAT SEEDS HUMBOLDT EXPRESS (6)

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
first up is the BUBBA BX1 from the CAPT originally from seed last yr but i got some cuts from a great friend that got some cuts from another great friend that i gifted some cuts to last year
hahaha it's funny how things work out like that.
the girls are looking great bro. that incredibubba is a monster.
i think that MOD is a like a 12-13 week finisher, if it's the same one i was reading about.

moth

They say what comes around goes around Chucky

Looks like U been around :}

Interested in them Humbolt Express By BG . I ran the Oriental Express with not so good results but then, I am sure It was me .

Gonna get a shot or two of the KQ for us brother ?

Blessings

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
PistilPete tanx bro i was hopeing that the INCREDIBUBBLE wouls bring up the bud weight of the bubba ,so far she's is killer

TexasToker i dont quite know but i will find out or pistilpete might even know
EDIT my friend said they are CHEM D dominant x lemon larry he thinks but he said he will ask the dude he got them from

moth i ran the OE couple yrs ago great weed but it was small in yielding
i got the KILLER QUEEN in her new throne (5gal bucket) going there this weekend i will snap a few of ALL the ladies
tanx all for peeking at me ladies

Last edited:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
HEY CHUCK I'M IMPRESS FROM INCREDIBUBBA....:jawdrop:
IS A FANTASTIC EXAMPLE A HEALTHY PLANT MAN , ALSO THE WHYTE COLOR OF BUD ...TRIK'S ARE EVERYWHERE AND SHE LOOK BEAUTIFULL

...GREAT +++ FOR "CHUCKYOUFARLEY" !!!!!!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
chuckinchuck
Howzit brother..?? Incredibubba is kicking ass brother.. cant wait to see her fini.. As for the other flavas your adding WOwZerZ keep on keeping on my flavaayter... like the terminator of flavas... Great work as usual ohh the buddah x skunk S1's Zeppd made? :chin: i dont remember where the hell was i.. lmfao :D.. bbl peace n pufs..

sackO

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
killerweed31 tanx man i try my bestest

sackoweed
the LA X SS s1 were like a side thing and mabee even an accident yrs ago before he pulled the houdini on us lol while getting healthy

Phillthy coming from you bro thast a great compliment .i transplanted the PBT and they are starting to get kicking in 3 gal pots

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
top the pbt a couple of times and you will be rewarded with a lot of rock hard, grapefruit smelling, kush like nugs.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i'll be doing that anyway Philthy get a bunch o cuts for the out doors,i going to try running a few different strains with some great compost me and cuz have made in the last few months,i have a 55gal drum on its side and its 1/2 full .we put fan leaves, veggie ,fruit, and table scraps (NO MEAT OR MEAT BY PRODUCTS LOL)some used soil. im getting some red wigglers hopefully this weekend to throw in the mix .its nice and rich looking,hopefuly i do it right and get some very killer tasting smoke cuz thats way high on the must be list of my pot preferences haha i guess im a pot snob or just spoiled

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
putting some of zepps ORANGE APOLLO X SOUR D in germ tomorrow to stoned rite now vapes hit rock ya

sounds like a winnig formula you got going in that barrel chuckingchucks..
Hey where did that come from mr zeppD oa x SD i am jealous.. as i go sit in the corner and pout.. Now that too sounds like a tastey delishus cross.. I thought i new everything about my expansion guru.. :D ill check back soon... peace n pufs..

sackO