What's new

whats chucky growin now

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
wow Maj.PotHead it has been awhile i guess hope you are good .you can stroll thru my garden when ever you wish ,bring a phatty ya never know i mite b there lol

here it is in action what should i use in the tank for rooting homone it is just water now but i have cloned in my bubble cloner with just water

the 8 on the left are SUDDENLY SCHROM
8 on right are ECSD
and 6-7 in the middle are TW X BMS

picture.php

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
NORTHERN PEAKS

picture.php

and could anybody tell me what this prob is
picture.php

i also have some ORANGE DIESEL going to battery dead will take pic tomorrow

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
eres that ez cloner i made from KINGRALPF DIY thread \

picture.php

picture.php

some of my very 1st cross NORTHERN PEAKS (northenlights X peak 19)both from heavens stairway
NORTHERN PEAKS
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VERITES ORANGE DIESELS they dont seem to like their environment
a lil on the yelow sisde since birth mabee jauntis lolol

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and the closet where shit get germed and cloned

picture.php

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
SUDDENLY SCHROM
picture.php

SUDDENLY SCHROM X BUBBA BX1(pappa)(KRYPTONITE SEEDS)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

slightly pollenated nug
picture.php

i ended up with 5 female NORTHERN PEAKSand i think 4 female ORANGE DIESEL

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, you STAY busy chuck! Plants look great. The problem may be heat stress. I did that to a few of my seedlings by having the flouros too close. Raised them 6 inches and they came back around. The leaves never correct but the new growth is AOK. Keep them pics coming and keep up the good work!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
#1cheesebuds tanx man im trying my damndest

Phillthy what up brother ,yeah i have yo stay busy or my mind fucks with me ,to much stupid shit in my head these days ,work, health
(stress & depression)so i gotta stay busy and i wear my IPOD alot nowadaze
.tanx for peeking my freind

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#1cheesebuds tanx man im trying my damndest

Phillthy what up brother ,yeah i have yo stay busy or my mind fucks with me ,to much stupid shit in my head these days ,work, health
(stress & depression)so i gotta stay busy and i wear my IPOD alot nowadaze
.tanx for peeking my freind

I hear ya man. Between work, my bones, anxiety, and baby's mother...lol. My iPod is worn out! Keep y our head up and continue the fabulous job your doing with the plants man. K+

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
heres some of the gang in there is TW X BMS,ECSD,BUBBA BX1,SUDDENLY SCHROM all clones and from SEED are ORANGE DIESEL (by VERITE)and NOTHERN PEAKS (by ME)
picture.php

ORANGE DIESEL i ended up with 3 female
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TW X BMS
picture.php

ECSD

picture.php

do any of you other peeps end up with too much stuff going .i didnt expect 100 % sucess with my cloner so i took xtra cuts and all rooted so i got like 60 something clones plus stuf from seed LOL .im going to very very busy trying to find secluded spots for some of them cuz i sure as hell cant put all of them at my outdoor spot ,seems i always got a dilema latley oh well thats the way the ball bounces i guess

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
last night i put the ECSD MOM and the TRAINWRECK X BLUE MOONSHINE mom (made new moms) 2 NORTHEN LIGHTS #1 ,3 G-13 all still in buckets outside so they are getting used to the outdoors. room is way full stuff has to go out woooohooooo and we're off to another outdoor season

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey hey hey blast from the past MOTH HOW ARE YOU MY FREIND hope alls good in your garden of goodness the pics a few post back are the new ECSD ,TWxBMS moms the old 1's are in 5gal buckets so kinda mini trees rithe now both are about 3feet tall so they are gonna be monsters by end of season and im gonna have to do a lota tying and bending cuz i have a 6 foot height restriction now lol tanx for peeking bro

moth

I bet U put in a lot of time on your grows My Brotha.

It defiantly shows the Passion.
Cool Blessings

Latest posts

Latest posts