What's new

whats chucky growin now

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
buzzed day good to have you by.the AK will knock you down if ya let it go long enough or puff a lil to much mostly body .i got clones from a friend who got clones from a friend lol so i dont know the origin of the seeds kinda smell cherry-ish its hard to describe ,im home and they are 40 mins @ 55 away lolso i cant get up and go smell-em lol the high is a good 2- 3 hr 1st hr is strong if ya dont go do something its nite nite

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
PistilPete tanx for stoppin in .the radiant heat will be radiating this week had to get a recirculator pump (new heat zone ) to run the hot water thru it but just putting 2 inches of styro foam on the floor brought the temp up 7 degress .i will let ya know when i know lol

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
vindiesel tanx much ,its wierd the way she's growing, i think it mite be thats the side that faces the wall. i will give her a turn when i go there thurs.
tanx for peeking

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they all look very nice....and i've seen some bomb pics of that White ....can't go wrong ...smokalisious !!!!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
Core wassup mang .i cant wait to try the WHITE ,ive heard so much about her and by the looks of her already i'd say im in for a TREAT
tanx for peeking friend

krizznapp

Former P.O.W
ICMag Donor
Finally found my way over here :muahaha: Chuck this is a great thread. You have grown some nice strains over the years! Any favorites?

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
KRIZZ the problem with growing so many great strains is
I CANT REMEMBER WHAT THE BEST WAS ,i love the blue moon rocks by bog the gypsy mmm is always great but 1 day i will find the total keeper

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i will get some updated pics up as soon as i can figure this ew place out .1 days i can uplaod no prob next day cant even find the uploader .so i'm just gonna wait it out and post up when i can Cya

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
sorry people you gonna have to follow the links to my grow .it seem kinda oredundant to have 3 threads going on the same strains

Betrieb_Raucher

You Old Fucker!!!

You Old Fucker!!!

Chucky, it's junior down south. What's up man. I was in your area last weekend picking up Diego:) I just sent you an email. I need to talk to you ASAP.

Later bro

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
heres whats new in the garden
ORANGE DIESEL 9 seedling
picture.php

picture.php

my cross NORTHERN PEAKS (northern lights X peak 19)

picture.php

picture.php

and a reveg of SUDDENLY SCHROM

picture.php

picture.php

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hertes my latest getto tech EZ-cloner (copied KINGRALPHs )
picture.php

picture.php

just filled it up with some SUDDDENLY SCHRO ,ECSD ,TW X BMS :woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts