What's new

whats chucky growin now

S

strain_searcher

Chucky you are the weed pimp. Those outside plants are huge. Also that Cindeez is making me want to germ some more.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
STRAIN whats happening bro,germsome more and join in the fun.dude thats shit smells awesome its hard to describe i cant wait til they are done but i will LOL.my outdoors CASEY JONES sisters are
big ol' AMAZONS

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chuck I stopped to see what yur growing...you got a lot going on here. How bout some more pix of the Jones sisters? Nice work and images...THANKS...DD

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
here ya go STRAIN my friend heres some shots of the sweet goodness you created ,and brother what a CREATION. it is some serious eye candy and i pray to the weed gods that it is as AWESOME as it looks to be .i should have topped them once before i flowered them so i could have gotten some more tops ,but i'll do it next time. i think i still got a couple a beans left or if it comes down to it i'll reveg them.they are a lil different in strucrure this 1 is more sourbubble then the other

i dont know which 1 the other has more traits of

:rasta:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
heres a couple colas from what i thought was lavender but i think when i grew thw lavender last time i must have got some BANGKOK BLACKOUT pollen on her cuz thats what they smell like, will see when dried and smoked

and MR MORRISON'S ladies

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
some of these have been grown and some i still have to grow but heres what i got left

the lavender seeds i should have used instead of 1's i misslabeled when i put them away

DJ GEAR ,FLO ,F13 ,BLUBERRY

some i made and some some good guys hre on ICMAG gifted or traded me
top to bottom big jar NYCD i made from ANNAC's
#2 sour creek from a IC MAG member
#3 flo i made
#4 fricks mix a mix of stuff i made
#5 bangkok betty i made from BILLY GOAT SEED BB
#6 northern peaks i made (northern lights X peak 19)
#7 thunder fucking diesel from a IC MAG member
#8 bangkok blackout i made ( bangkok betty X amnesia 99)

sour thai is swan song seed also

Last edited:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
Maj.PotHead hey hey been long time major sir,i was in looking at your garden and WOW what a show great work.tanx for peeking

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
just a couple quick pics of my DWC project w/suddenly schrom.i had used this stuff that stops the stretch when going 12/12 and i must say it worked well but i ended up w/calcium deff so i fixed her w/ cal-mag and now she is in cruising speed. 6 x 150 watt 2 x 120 watt cfl's

moth

Good to see U and Another wonderful Grow ChuckU

Hope all is well with U.
Blessings

PS Might have some of Swan Songs Gear U dont Have or perhaps even some of the Heads:} Care to Trade UP ?

Last edited:
J

JamesChong

Morning Chucky,

Just thought I would drop in and see how things are going. I hope your getting near harvest, since I know how the weather gets your way. Saw your ealier post and got to say. You sure have a nice collection of seeds. I thought I had allot and come to see. You got a very nice collection yourself.

I noticed you was lucky enough to land some ThaiBubble from Head. Man, that is a rare one for sure. Not many of those made it out and I still think. There is not a grow thread on those to date. Let me know if you ever do those. I want to follow them. Reason I'm asking, this spring. I'm thinking about doing a cross along those lines and wanted to compair notes. Going to take the real Bubblegum cut and cross it with my famous Thai male and see what happens.

Well, just wanted to see what was going on. I hope all is well and nice to see you buddy. You take care and hit me up sometime.
Take care,
BG

B

buzzed day

whats up with all those great looking plants?where's all the sick looking plants lol.congrads on all.peace

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
JamesChong sup brudda i was thing of putting the thai bubble into the next run but it will be a lil while stil i have to do smoe modifcation to the flower room but i will deff let ya know when.i aint even close to harvest outside the just started flowering about the 3rd week of august i hope the frost takes its sweet time coming around here
buzzed day whats happening bro i just cut 2 sick lil bitches she was so sic she couldnt make up heris mind about being a boy or a girl FUCKING HERMIE BITCH POLLUTED MY FLOWER ROOM with his nasty hermie pollen .

Latest posts

Latest posts