What's new

Whatever happened to chemdd?

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Kate - your best bet is to try to acquire the Chem D cut to start. Youd also need to find some variation of SD IBL in bean form or - if luck would have it - a keeper male. If you make a few hundred beans youre bound to find something killer.

That said, i know that's asking a whole lot. In a perfect world, yeah, w cannabis being legal and all that. I certainly wouldnt be able to do it, i dont have the room - or the time. But if i were to come accross Chem D and a standout SD male, i think the offspring would be between ChemDD and ChemDog SourD. Im pretty sure ChemDD was Chem D fem SD male and CDSD was Chem male Sour female.

Good luck with your endeavors!

- SubN

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Imho from memory I'm pretty sure it was just another Sour Diesel male that was used in 2010 for the new Chem Sour release after the loss of the first SD male from the Chem DD in 2006 but I could be wrong, need to check it again lol...

Peace

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Imho from memory I'm pretty sure it was just another Sour Diesel male that was used in 2010 for the new Chem Sour release after the loss of the first SD male from the Chem DD in 2006 but I could be wrong, need to check it again lol...

Peace

Chem DD used the ECSD v3 males. H3ad used ECSD v3 males to make Casey Jones as well....same era...maybe the same males? Not sure of that..but the v3 males brought out some good stuff.

I don't know why Rez switched it up after that. Never grew Chem Sour myself...but yeah...that's what he did Chem D clone X Sour Diesel IBL (further refined?) for the Chem Sour...and Chem D clone X ECSD v3 for the Chem DD.

mostly positive on this

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Finga lickn chickn. Exra krippy whew

picture.php

picture.php

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Hay dog jus an old shitbird flappin his wings and aiming for the stratosphere. Taking threads to soaring new heights along the way. Happy independence from wateva got a hold on y'all. Whew

gunny-highway-stare.jpg

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Hay dog jus an old shitbird flappin his wings and aiming for the stratosphere. Taking threads to soaring new heights along the way. Happy independence from wateva got a hold on y'all. Whew

View Image

Semper Fi............from a king shitbird

^ Sack of Chem DD X Original Flo x Chem DD...from the f1 clone mother. 60 days. Best of both worlds. She's a floppy vine that doesn't yield well...but the hash..fine fine fine. 3yrs and counting with this girl.

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Chem DD used the ECSD v3 males. H3ad used ECSD v3 males to make Casey Jones as well....same era...maybe the same males? Not sure of that..but the v3 males brought out some good stuff.

I don't know why Rez switched it up after that. Never grew Chem Sour myself...but yeah...that's what he did Chem D clone X Sour Diesel IBL (further refined?) for the Chem Sour...and Chem D clone X ECSD v3 for the Chem DD.

mostly positive on this

Sorry Jericho didn't saw your answer, never grew the Chem DD but my memory is quite bad so I checked again. About the chem DD it's not ECSD v3 but Sour D IBL 2006 as dad, for the Chem Sour it's a Sour D 2010 male that is used :

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=77814

Head had a great ECSD v3 daddy but I still found pretty sensitive plants in the G-13 Diesel & Casey Jones. I bet I will still find good plant between the hermies in the two Chem Sour packs I still have, if the beans sprout as that another more problem with this last batch...

Peace

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
Sorry Jericho didn't saw your answer, never grew the Chem DD but my memory is quite bad so I checked again. About the chem DD it's not ECSD v3 but Sour D IBL 2006 as dad, for the Chem Sour it's a Sour D 2010 male that is used :

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=77814

Head had a great ECSD v3 daddy but I still found pretty sensitive plants in the G-13 Diesel & Casey Jones. I bet I will still find good plant between the hermies in the two Chem Sour packs I still have, if the beans sprout as that another more problem with this last batch...

Peace

....sure....I guess. It's been a long time.

DNHappy

Has anyone grown chem double d from top dawg, is top dawg REZ? I have a pack that I'm about to pop and hope they germ. Any info would be much appreciated.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Has anyone grown chem double d from top dawg, is top dawg REZ? I have a pack that I'm about to pop and hope they germ. Any info would be much appreciated.
Thank you gojnggrey

No we are not affiliated w/that snitch
Just work the lines that he bastardized

kaneboy

Greenpoints chem dd x stardawg
Is very close to the original dd ,sow amazing seeds also has gas pump which is chem dd x motorbreath 15 also very nice rep of dd
20240509_151349.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts