What's new

What variety have you lost that you would like to have?

FellaAndrene

Kerala Krush from Flying Dutchmen Seeds.

It was the Rainbow Sherbert of its time. But compared to todays stuff, the high was supremely sublime and exhilarating. I think it would blow up todays market.

Haze Mist (Kerala x Original Haze), too. Even though it was a bit harsh (like Kali Mist and NL #5 x Haze).

I'm very sad about the nineties/early 2000's TFD Kerala being seemingly lost to time. Back then when I got some good weed, I used to think "I will cross this with Kerala Krush, and then it will be even better!" - but never got around to acquiring some actual seed stock...

EDIT: And the Erdbeer (Swiss Strawberry), of course. I don't like the Erdpurt that much. But I was very happy to learn through @Mustafunk that John from Green Hornet Seeds might be making a comeback, so there's still hope!

Last edited:

Lebanizer

Hello, how are you?

As a collector of varieties I have missed some varieties because they did not arrive on time when they were available.

I have never regretted spending thousands of euros on seeds, but I have regretted not having bought a variety.

I wish I had Neville Haze when it came out, GN Thai, GN Zamal...

What variety have you lost that you would like to have? Maybe I have it...:smoke:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Smartboy! Now that's what I call a win win :)

Let's get crackin' ! The ones I missed/lost and would like to acquire/get back if possible are:
  • From Cannabiogen:
    • Caribe
    • Destroyer
    • Mango bitch
    • Punto Rojo
    • Punta Rosa
    • Nepal Haze
    • LesHaze
    • Chapita de michoacan
    • Auto CBG
  • from ACE:
    • Green Haze
    • Green Haze 19 A5
    • Green Haze x Thai
    • Green Honduras Haze
    • Oaxaca x Thai
  • from TRSC:
    • Garhwali Shiva
  • from Nomad Seeds (I just saw they went bankrupt):
  • Vietnamese mindfuck (hoa bac) <--- indentation stopped working from here, dunno why.
  • Tadjikistan
  • Malawi Gold
  • Silverfox Auto
  • C19 Auto
  • from TFD:
    • Original Haze
    • Temple HAze

Last edited:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I just harvested a tent of 4 different phenos of Northern Lights x Bubblicious. I thought I had all 4 safely backed up in veg, but of course, one the plants is blueberry Muffin smelling keeper and I don't have it backed up. It's the best blueberry aroma on a plant I've ever smelled, definitely on anything I've grown. I grew a few of djs blueberry, but this plant actually smells like blueberry muffins.
The cross was made by a buddy of mine , and he doesn't even remember making them. I think I got 2 or 3 more seeds of it , but the phenos were all over the place. 1 was blueberry, one was fruity, one was fuel, one wasn't all that great.

sticky.colors

Blue Cheese - origin unknown i just got a few cuts. insane blueberryterps staying on the lips after exhale. Still searching for this one

Chronic - got cuts from a friend aswell he bought the seeds from serious very long time ago but unfortunatly the mom is dead and everything after her couldnt hold up. What a yielder that was

Mexican Sativa - probably from sensi early 00's this cut was the most heat resistant ever giving nice quality at 30°C and above

Holy Grail - top notch bagseed from unknown Amsterdamshop around 2014?

UK Cheese - hard to come by in germany and the dear friend who had the mom was busted and so was she

Moonshine Haze - same as Cheese though Moonshine should be easier to come by, she was slightly too sutpifying for me but i love the tropical haze taste on her. one of the best smelling bud from the jar

Amnesia Core Cut - hypro got the cut for quite some money from madmen but this one really stood out back in the days, like the moonshine very stupifying if you smoke too much

Kerala Krush from Flying Dutchmen Seeds.

It was the Rainbow Sherbert of its time. But compared to todays stuff, the high was supremely sublime and exhilarating. I think it would blow up todays market.

Haze Mist (Kerala x Original Haze), too. Even though it was a bit harsh (like Kali Mist and NL #5 x Haze).

I'm very sad about the nineties/early 2000's TFD Kerala being seemingly lost to time. Back then when I got some good weed, I used to think "I will cross this with Kerala Krush, and then it will be even better!" - but never got around to acquiring some actual seed stock...

EDIT: And the Erdbeer (Swiss Strawberry), of course. I don't like the Erdpurt that much. But I was very happy to learn through @Mustafunk that John from Green Hornet Seeds might be making a comeback, so there's still hope!
TFD strains were top notch !
Titan Haze, Haze mist, thai cross, etc
Sensi Seeds have later buried this good company.... :(