What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I was front row for this and to this day is still one of the greatest concerts I have ever seen

Awesome! Glad you were there for it!!

I heard Perry punched Dave onstage this last weekend... I hope they worked things out.

I remember hearing a guy talking about seeing Perry late as hell in New York and he was riding a bike shirtless singing at the top of his lungs all coked out. The guy didn't even realize it was him until he was way past him.

I'll always remember that. I was in stitches imagining the look he had on his face.

Genghis Kush.

Awesome! Glad you were there for it!!

I heard Perry punched Dave onstage this last weekend... I hope they worked things out.

I remember hearing a guy talking about seeing Perry late as hell in New York and he was riding a bike shirtless singing at the top of his lungs all coked out. The guy didn't even realize it was him until he was way past him.

I'll always remember that. I was in stitches imagining the look he had on his face.
I heard. thats sad. Perry has always been a wild man. Hopefully he pulls out of whatever is going on with him.
pretty sure that have cancelled their tour and its all over for Janes