What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

mudballs

😡 ONLY TOOLS AND CORPSES 😡
Ok ill tell it...this morning i went to walmart to get new earbuds...young buck stocking glass case two down from one i needed access to..."can you open this for me?" ,"yes one minute"...so im vibing, finish ur task..i see him open another box to continue stocking,"get over here and open this!"..."you think that is more important than a customer?!" ...he fidgets for keys scuffles towards my case.."you get the picture now?!"...silence, keys in my glass case..."life sux huh?!"...i start looking for earbuds..

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
Ok ill tell it...this morning i went to walmart to get new earbuds...young buck stocking glass case two down from one i needed access to..."can you open this for me?" ,"yes one minute"...so im vibing, finish ur task..i see him open another box to continue stocking,"get over here and open this!"..."you think that is more important than a customer?!" ...he fidgets for keys scuffles towards my case.."you get the picture now?!"...silence, keys in my glass case..."life sux huh?!"...i start looking for earbuds..
Did you assault the earbudder?

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
Are you socal? Cuz I need to roast a bone in real life

Latest posts

Latest posts