What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

CharlesU Farley

I had a boner once. Now im 40. I don't live by the boner bo more
Just wait to you are almost _70_! ( I'm getting ready to turn 69... the fucking emoticons are _still_ missing in the Xenforo interface in Chrome running Win 11) so I can't put the winky face I usually do).

The motherfucker still works but God Almighty does it take a lot of _work_ from Harley to make it happen... and vise versi. <vbseg>

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
Well, this is too fucking weird, can't view videos here on the ICM, in Chrome, since I upgraded to Win 11 but Edge plays 'em just fine.

WTF????????

I ain't using Edge just to see videos here on ICM so my contributions, however meager they may be compared to ya'll frequent posters, may decrease until I figure this shit out.

I absolutely _hate_ "upgrading" software. I would put an angry face emoticon after this but the Smiley/Angry face emoticons aren't accessible either... again WTF?????

If this is the last video I post in this thread, until I get this shit figured out, that OK by me. <vbseg>, ask @Old Uncle Ben what that means if you're too lazy to Google it.

I'm on android 11 so it doesn't have to deal with that windows bullshit

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
Just wait to you are almost _70_! ( I'm getting ready to turn 69... the fucking emoticons are _still_ missing in the Xenforo interface in Chrome running Win 11) so I can't put the winky face I usually do).

The motherfucker still works but God Almighty does it take a lot of _work_ from Harley to make it happen... and vise versi. <vbseg>
Can't even imagine trying to get one off at 70

whiteberrieS

WWJDFAKB
Veteran
42mietkqtam01.jpg

Jeremy spoke in class.

Latest posts

Latest posts