What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

moose eater

We had 11k linemen...i know Louisiana sent..not sure of others...shit was chaos..
When your power's been out for several days to a week and it comes back on at 3:00 A.M., and their truck with flashing lights goes up the hill past your place at -10 or -20 f., and you take them out a six-pack of beer or a joint as gratuity in the wee hours of the morning/night, and they refuse out of policy, but smile bigly.

Unsung heroes worth their weight in gold.

xtsho

I saw incubus at the Keller Auditorium in Portland. I like a few of their songs but the concert sucked ass. The venue sucked. Couldn't take food or drink to your seat. Then they proceeded to perform most of their songs in a crappy acoustic version. I don't mind acoustic versions but they didn't pull it off. The concert sucked. That lead singer is an arrogant prick that isn't anywhere near as good or popular as he thinks he is. He was a jerk.

He acted like he was doing us a favor. I paid $150 for two tickets and it was a waste of money. Some of the studio versions of their songs are good but don't ever waste good money on one of their concerts.

Latest posts

Latest posts