What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

xtsho

Another fitting song for another day of heat. It could be worse though. I could be in Phoenix where it's going to be 115°

1720547268270.png

moose eater

No i mean music wise...tattoo sounds sic as fk now that mention it tho
I've only got one tat; done some time after my younger brother's death in 1994.

The only other tat I've considered would be on my opposing shoulder, and involve the conflation of an Aztec Sun, Yin Yang in the center of the sun, but still with facial features in it from the Aztec Sun, and compass points to the perimeter.

Not putting money into hat account at the moment, however.

By the way, an article discussing a study that I saw in the last 3 or 4 months some time, from MedScape, demonstrated some degree of correlation between tats and cancer risk.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I've only got one tat; done some time after my younger brother's death in 1994.

The only other tat I've considered would be on my opposing shoulder, and involve the conflation of an Aztec Sun, Yin Yang in the center of the sun, but still with facial features in it from the Aztec Sun, and compass points to the perimeter.

Not putting money into hat account at the moment, however.

By the way, an article discussing a study that I saw in the last 3 or 4 months some time, from MedScape, demonstrated some degree of correlation between tats and cancer risk.
Here's my Aztec tattoo. It's Quetzalcoatl from the Codex Barbonicus. It was $400 with tip.
IMG_20240709_143537604.jpg