What's new

What music are you listening to?

HarleyJammer

Veteran
That's as straight as my fingers go

Another injury in my wreck was multiple fractures/joint/nerve/soft tissue destruction to my left hand. My fingers were fat as keilbasis. I could not close my hand for 10 years with almost constant desperate help with my right hand pressing down.. It felt like an m-80 went off in my hand.. couldn't play guitar and thought about switching to southpaw.. converting the clutches on my bikes to suicide shifters.. I just kept at it.. I eventually could squeeze the hand clutch and, although I'll never regain my former deft dexterity, I'm 30% the player I used to be.

So, yeah man,.. I feel ya ..

HarleyJammer

Veteran
So dig this...

Yesterday afternoon while lying in my recovery bed I was awakened by a sweet & fine Puerto Rican nurse. We had a quick chat and then it went black again..

While I was skating on the Rings of Saturn I began to come to again.. I heard 2 voices right above me.. I tried to understand what they were saying. I could not make out one word.. all undecipherable.. OH SHIT.. I'M HAVING A STROKE.. I force my eyes open to see a Hispanic dude to my left and the PR nurse to my right.. they were speaking Spanish.. The nurse translated for me: "He said it was nice to have other people around that spoke Spanish"..

The Rings of Saturn are beautiful this time of year..

whiteberrieS

Ricky Spanish
Veteran
So dig this...

Yesterday afternoon while lying in my recovery bed I was awakened by a sweet & fine Puerto Rican nurse. We had a quick chat and then it went black again..

While I was skating on the Rings of Saturn I began to come to again.. I heard 2 voices right above me.. I tried to understand what they were saying. I could not make out one word.. all undecipherable.. OH SHIT.. I'M HAVING A STROKE.. I force my eyes open to see a Hispanic dude to my left and the PR nurse to my right.. they were speaking Spanish.. The nurse translated for me: "He said it was nice to have other people around that spoke Spanish"..

The Rings of Saturn are beautiful this time of year..

So was it a dream or you stroked out?