What's new

What music are you listening to?

mudballs

There's an ultra rare Jethro Tull live out there somewhere, that i heard driving one late night in Florida, absolute fire, never could find it again

CharlesU Farley

New release in April . One Deep River.

Awesome fucking post, thanks so much for posting, going to be buying this one.

The power and the glory with the song
Holy moly, where did the time go?
I told you, baby, now you know
I'm keeping the balls in the air

When I'm up here on the band
There'll be a little bit here and there
Still be trying to understand
But they'll all be in the air

When I'm up here on the band
What it is, I'm juggling here
I've only got two pairs of hands

There's a pin-drop, they follow a thread
And a lone voice cries out overhead
When the thunder bursts in the velvet night
There's joy and wonder and delight

CharlesU Farley

There's an ultra rare Jethro Tull live out there somewhere, that i heard driving one late night in Florida, absolute fire, never could find it again
This ain't going to be the song you heard, because it's from their first album that most have never heard, it's not live, and Mick Abrams left after this album. But I cannot imagine any one song from them, live or in the studio, that would be more "fire" than this tune. I usually post Cream's version of this song, that came out at the same time, to compare and contrast the difference in guitar styles but I'm trying my fucking best not to repeat shit in this thread:

mudballs

This ain't going to be the song you heard, because it's from their first album that most have never heard, it's not live, and Mick Abrams left after this album. But I cannot imagine any one song from them, live or in the studio, that would be more "fire" than this tune. I usually post Cream's version of this song, that came out at the same time, to compare and contrast the difference in guitar styles but I'm trying my fucking best not to repeat shit in this thread:

They are in 5th gear tho ...do golden earring radar love next