What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

moose eater

Melissa Mitchell and Kliff Hopson.

Kliff Hopson used to be the drummer for Gangly Moose and later, Steve Brown and the Bailers. Very pleasant, friendly guy. It's been my experience that Kliff literally gets a high playing percussion; no drugs necessarily required. You can see him grinning his soft smile in the middle and at the end of various tunes. He floats with the percussion. Maybe soars, even.

Melissa now does outreach music and workshops into prisons. Bless her.

My wife and I just transferred 160+ gallons of #1 heating oil from various drums into the main tank, stopping 35 gallons shy of comfortably full of 495-US gallons in the 518-gallon main tank, and now I need to shave to accommodate my P-100 mask, and drive over to my oldest son's place with a booster pack to jump-start his car, as he drained his car battery last night accidentally.

My spine left me alone for the duration of moving drums and the pump. We'll see if it's still forgiving me tonight.

Maybe a booster pack for my son might've been a better Christmas gift for him? Santa's nodding 'yes.'

Last edited: