Anything is what I've seen

Gambler's gold is made for squandering
Miser's silver is to hoard
My gold as the sky goes wandering
My silver is the drinking goard
My silver is the drinking goard

GasD

Sorry, rap is crap! Just me.

I'm sure at some point in time whatever music genres you listen to were considered crap. It seems unfair to blame the entire genre instead of the invidual songs and performers one dislikes.

I listen to everything with punk and death metal being my favorite. Outlaw country is close behind those. But I also enjoy some rap. I'm not big into the mainstream radio played songs very much. There isn't a whole lot of skill in buying lyrics, sampling someone else's work and putting them together. Many local and regional rappers put a lot of work into their music though and it shows.

I think it's fair to say there are artists/bands I don't like but not a whole genre. Though, classic rock is close to me hating a whole genre but even with that there are bands and tracks I enjoy. But I'll be damned if a lot of that shit doesn't gargle donkey balls.

Anyway enjoy your music, just my 1 cent. And here's a cool song from a great band covered by another great band.

Nekrogoblikon cover of C.O.B

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I'm sure at some point in time whatever music genres you listen to were considered crap. It seems unfair to blame the entire genre instead of the invidual songs and performers one dislikes.

I listen to everything with punk and death metal being my favorite. Outlaw country is close behind those. But I also enjoy some rap. I'm not big into the mainstream radio played songs very much. There isn't a whole lot of skill in buying lyrics, sampling someone else's work and putting them together. Many local and regional rappers put a lot of work into their music though and it shows.

I think it's fair to say there are artists/bands I don't like but not a whole genre. Though, classic rock is close to me hating a whole genre but even with that there are bands and tracks I enjoy. But I'll be damned if a lot of that shit doesn't gargle donkey balls.

Anyway enjoy your music, just my 1 cent. And here's a cool song from a great band covered by another great band.

Nekrogoblikon cover of C.O.B
Well said!

Latest posts

Latest posts