What's new

What music are you listening to?

Sweatloaf

1699937642361.png

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
This is almost exactly what my view will be...20 seats to the right. I can't wait. Metallica!!!! Gillette stadium!!! Stage will be at 50 yard line. Any tips on smoking? Only in the bathroom? In the stall? Wood pipe get through security? Lighter legal? Anyone??? Pointers on outdoor concerts??? Metallica!!!!!
dsuslavi-20150517151913.jpg

mike-or-ozzy

This is almost exactly what my view will be...20 seats to the right. I can't wait. Metallica!!!! Gillette stadium!!! Stage will be at 50 yard line. Any tips on smoking? Only in the bathroom? In the stall? Wood pipe get through security? Lighter legal? Anyone??? Pointers on outdoor concerts??? Metallica!!!!! View attachment 18918637

Not much help on questions Doobs but enjoy and have a great time. I'd bring doobs in a ciggy pack and a good ol book of matches, remember them? lol Rock on Doober!!

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Thanks @mike-or-ozzy I plan on having a few joints in my pocket and a wood bowl and kief in another pocket. Unless they make you take everything out of your pockets? They do that at Fenway Park at least. Will be an amazing show

Latest posts

Latest posts