What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

CharlesU Farley

What the heck is ETOH?
For me, straight up 100 proof Smirnoff vodka... ETOH is the chemical designation of ethanol, that gets you _drunk_, as opposed to methanol, which will fucking kill you. :)

Y'all going to see some really fucking _liberated_ posts from me the next few days. :eek: Hopefully, I've earned enough brownie points around here the last 6 months or so to not to get shit can/banned from here too. ;)

We'll see. ❓;)

I'm _so_ fighting the urge to take down Todd McCormick!!!!:ROFLMAO:😂:ROFLMAO:😂

mudballs

Some donkey dick going through trimming...moy grande pinga
Screenshot_20240831-162546_Gallery.jpg

CharlesU Farley

Some donkey dick going through trimming...moy grande pinga
I do not speak Spanish, but back in the '70s I learned a hell of a lot of Spanish from Cuban immigrants working in hospitals in Miami. A Cuban guy looked at a hot RN walking by in the cafeteria and whispered, "Mama la pinga!" to her.

In my normal, rather loud SouthEastern / Kentucky accent, I said... "What the fuck does mama la pinga mean?!?!?!"

The cafeteria went silent, and everybody was staring at me. :eek:

That's one I never lived down.;)

moose eater

Premonitions and mental images were correct, making my reaction not one of surprise, but rather disappointment.

Doc and I chuckled, no, outright laughed at my comment regarding my tumor being as stubborn, unique, Irish, hard-headed, and tenacious as I am. I told him it's a whole-body aura thing. Myself, and all of my appendages, whether internal or external.

He said he's never seen anything like this in his 10 years of running his clinic. It almost seems to have thrived on the radiation in April. Hmm.`

No more radiation feasible for the thing, as it's too close to the colon and would likely cause some serious damage.

So, it's either the Lupron ADT treatment, which I've firmly opposed historically, or accept the sentence the cancer represents, or find a third option in either a new drug, clinical trials, immuno-therapy of whatever sort, or???

As the options fade away, the choices become at least clearer.

He's going to write a letter for me, informing the Powers That Be why I'm NOT a good client for Lupron, and send that to the local medical oncologist, encouraging a path involving Provenge, with that letter intended to be sent to a Pacific NW or other name clinic. Which I would otherwise not yet be eligible for. Though I doubt they will move that particular goal post just for 'special old me''.

On the bright side, the van's running pretty well, though the engine still retains more heat than I am comfortable with at this time (and for a while now).

Note to self: If looking to go fishing and get lost in the bush for a while, with no one around, to facilitate a more comfortable setting for random hallucinogens, DON'T go expecting such conditions on Labor Day weekend. *This was a public service announcement.

Last edited: