What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

xtsho

I don't hunt but if anyone tries to invade my castle I have stuff designed to stop one specific mammal. And I'm not playing if I hear noises inside my castle in the middle of the night. The law is on my side as well once that mammal enters my castle uninvited.

I'm not into killing animals for sport.

moose eater

I don't hunt but if anyone tries to invade my castle I have stuff designed to stop one specific mammal. And I'm not playing if I hear noises inside my castle in the middle of the night. The law is on my side as well once that mammal enters my castle uninvited.

I'm not into killing animals for sport.
We killed animals for food. A sidearm for bear is typically for protection. I haven't hunted bear for meat since July 1987. I took 5-1/2 cases of bear meat in pint jars to grad school that year.

moose eater

summers almost over
...someone should tell summer, it's fkn 104
We got ripped off for a steady reliable summer this year. A rollercoaster ride. 50s for highs, sometimes even upper 40s, then in the 80s and 90s, then back down, up and down. Damned near dizzying. And wet, limited dry, more wet, etc. Raining off and on for days now, too. The veggies in the gardens, and to a lesser degree, in the hothouse, are like, "WTF??!!"

Latest posts

Latest posts