What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

mudballs

Sweatloaf is hereby given this diamond encrusted cannabis shaped brooch in recognition of his outstanding tastes
Sweatloaf is forthwith to be known as a lifelong member of the royal house, and should enjoy all accompanying benefits. Im not a king, just another high ranking noble making shit up as i go along to try to not be boring.

mudballs

High ranking nobles can bestow peerage rights up to a point...i think i cant make anyone anything above Viceroy...like, theman13 is Duke of Michigan...he is the highest ranking knight of cannabis in Michigan...you guys may not know, he is involved in trying to make shit legal and whatnot...he's our champion in Mi

mudballs

...fkn badass champion too at that...can you imagine the vibe he puts off when he walks into a room ?...lol..i bet it's fkn awesome

TheMan13

Veteran
@TheMan13 You need a cup of coffee sir?

lets-go-commit-a-murder-coffee-youre-my-only.png

CharlesU Farley

Hearing Dick Dale again made me think of surfers, unlike most people, who probably think of Quentin Tarantino now. 😂

Strikingly similar to the Hells Angels, almost all surfers are iconoclastic, fiercely independent fuckers, yet so very similar to each other, with a _singular_ love and passion.

Surfers and smuggling go hand in hand, at least they did in South Florida.;)

mudballs

Hearing Dick Dale again made me think of surfers, unlike most people, who probably think of Quentin Tarantino now. 😂

Strikingly similar to the Hells Angels, almost all surfers are iconoclastic, fiercely independent fuckers, yet so very similar to each other, with a _singular_ love and passion.

Surfers and smuggling go hand in hand, at least they did in South Florida.;)

First song i ever played with a drummer was Wipeout..no i was not taught smoke on the water...i had a teacher that was next level