What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

moose eater

How do you guys find these obscure vids?!
Some/many are in my music collection, and I seek them out online or they find me. Some are the result of algorithms, and others I see in passing and think, "Ahh, that's unique." Such as this one.

But tell me that doesn't look like Garth Hudson (The Band) on accordion?

Edit: By golly, that looks like Rick Danko of The Band on vocals, too. Hmmm.

Last edited:

mudballs

No, unless you count violin for 2 years in junior high school so I could play drums in high school. Profound appreciation and love for music, unfortunately, very little talent. ;)
I just didn't want you to feel offended when i dont like some of these...i cant help but wonder if ur thinking, 'how the fk can a guitar player not like these' ...idk, i guess i spent so much time trying to play songs right note for note it affected me...it's not that i dont 'like' the vids and songs, just wanted to say that.thought a few years of violin may give u some common ground with me there

CharlesU Farley

I just didn't want you to feel offended when i dont like some of these...i cant help but wonder if ur thinking, 'how the fk can a guitar player not like these' ...idk, i guess i spent so much time trying to play songs right note for note it affected me...it's not that i dont 'like' the vids and songs, just wanted to say that.thought a few years of violin may give u some common ground with me there
No problemo, I don't offend easily in music and joke threads. ;)

Music speaks to all of us in different ways, the important thing is we listen. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts