What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club

Where did you come from, lady?
And, ooh, won't you take me there
Right away, won't you, baby?
Tenderoni, you've got to be
Spark my nature, sugar fly with me"

moose eater

1 jigger of Kirkland brand (pretty tasty!) Canadian whiskey from a frighteningly large bottle, mixed with...

14-oz. of hot H2O with 2 larger tsp of Mexican instant espresso,

1/4 tsp of real vanilla extract,

2 TBSP of my homemade sugar-free hot cocoa/mocha mix,

3 TBSP of Unsweetened Almond Breeze Vanilla Almond Milk

1-1/2-TBSP of 40% heavy whipping cream....

A joint of Gelato S6 (courtesy of the cannabis gods, who had me finding the pouches of dispensary cannabis (Apple Fritter and Gelato S6) under the bear-proof trash bins at one of my favorite rest areas out toward the Canadian Border this most recent trip back home, where the maintenance guy also gifted me 4 NA beers that he'd found at an earlier stop at another rest area he also was maintaining).....

Aaaaaannnnnnd... All bets and duties are off, regardless of who assigned them...

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
1 jigger of Kirkland brand Canadian whiskey from a frighteningly large bottle, mixed with...

14-oz. of hot H2O with 2 larger tsp of Mexican instant espresso,

1/4 tsp of real vanilla extract,

2 TBSP of my homemade sugar-free hot cocoa/mocha mix,

3 TBSP of Unsweetened Almond Breeze Vanilla Almond Milk

1-1/2-TBSP of 40% heavy whipping cream....

A joint of Gelato S6 (courtesy of the cannabis gods, who had me finding the pouches of dispensary cannabis (Apple Fritter and Gelato S6) under the bear-proof trash bins at one of my favorite rest areas out toward the Canadian Border, where the maintenance guy also gifted me 4 NA beers that he'd found at an earlier stop at another rest area he also was maintaining).....

Aaaaaannnnnnd... All bets and duties are off, regardless of who assigned them...

look at mr fancy drink!

Latest posts

Latest posts