What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

CharlesU Farley

OMFG.

This 40's tune came up on my YouTube feed, with a title that was just too intriguing for me not to click on. How the YouTube algorithm thought _I'd_ be interested in this is simply unfathomable. For me, and I'm not judging _anyone_ else whatsoever, and this is just _my_ opinion, but shit and sex just don't mix. 💩🍆🔕 (shit on my dick just wouldn't ring my bell )

And for those who may not know what OMFG means... Oh my fucking God:

mudballs

OMFG.

This 40's tune came up on my YouTube feed, with a title that was just too intriguing for me not to click on. How the YouTube algorithm thought _I'd_ be interested in this is simply unfathomable. For me, and I'm not judging _anyone_ else whatsoever, and this is just _my_ opinion, but shit and sex just don't mix. 💩🍆🔕 (shit on my dick just wouldn't ring my bell )

That butt of theirs is just the attractant used to get me to further investigate possible polination

GenghisKush

OMFG.

So from the description, "The music was created using AI, but... "

booo...

Latest posts

Latest posts