What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What music are you listening to?

mudballs

You ever have to sneeze while holding a cup of coffee and you try to not spill shit everywhere as you violently spasm from the sneeze lol?

moose eater

You ever have to sneeze while holding a cup of coffee and you try to not spill shit everywhere as you violently spasm from the sneeze lol?
No, but coming home from the Yukon Territory the other day, with a semi coming toward me in the opposing lane, an open beer, and a sneeze that couldn't be avoided, which I knew would cause me to close my eyes reflexively for a brief second... right about the same time the semi and I were passing.

It went well, anyway... obviously.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
I like afternoon cup of coffee...old habit

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/jztYrt3qbQ9MI" width="480" height="346" style="" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>
this one comes to you courtesy of @buzzmobile
yes, if you want gross gifs , buz is your man*

*sexuality not yet determined

Last edited: