What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What is the strongest smelling gas/diesel/fuel strain in your experience?

Dankwolf

Sour d original cut . not sure on other cut seeds aviable . karma seams to have a close repersintion of the old sour d . not sure if it has the overwhelming smell though .(I have not grown it ) .

There are many strains that are fuel as f**k . check the local vender here on ic . I am sure you can find something.

mor10bu

hey folks,
any latest strains you would put in that category that maybe are available as seeds? looking for that gas
station fuel smell.

Uludag

Chat Moderator
hey folks,
any latest strains you would put in that category that maybe are available as seeds? looking for that gas
station fuel smell.

@ojd had a Original Diesel project release lately i think, had a few good experiences with his seedbank. If you are interested you can just write a pm to him for the strainlist.

Reactions: ojd