What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
Ahh - dinner is at 7pm - and it's 5.02pm - just got back from a VERY invigorating sea swim - it was all going well - as I swam out after quickly moving thru the breakers - then just trod water for half an hour - in the warm gentle swells - of the Andaman Sea -

- behind the waves - sun 🌞 was not full - intermittent clouds - so my head didn't boil - bobbing around working just a little to stay buoyant - much assisted by the salt content of the sea - beyond where the sand could touch your toes -

oh what a great feeling - to bask in the planets original saline dip for a while - until the sea got up a bit - and I decided it was best to get back to shore - so laid on my back and kicked off - trying to emulate the way a squid moves in pulses -

- lo and behold - it wasn't long before I was right in the thick of it - being battered by the waves as I tried to leave the sea - it was trying to pull me back in there - as if it never wanted to lose me again - ahh - I fought against it's power - knocked back once only - finally making it to shore - panting - like a dog in heat -
View attachment 19088302
@Gypsy Nirvana OK. I have to step in here. As I vicariously hang out on vacation with you, I whine and whimper over the magic you missed out there inna ocean: You need a mask and snorkel. Just hook it on your shorts or whatever if you don't want it when lounging in the swells.

But there is a whole world out there that you are totally missing. Moreover, you do not have to hold your head up as you tread water, relaxing.

Being able to see what is going on around you underwater is tres kewl. What you might at first see as a desert changes quickly into an active area. And around any coral...

I have many hours of video taken underwater all over the world. Now that I do not dive/swim anymore, I am glad to have seen what I have seen. CNN showed me hand-feeding sharks. <-- TINS

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How could you☝️❤️😊
378141560_268669069426143_6575852172807497582_n.jpg

jokerman

Premium user
Everyone my folks. My oldest is getting excited about Christmas already. He sure don’t know what it was like laying in the floor pouring over the Sears Christmas catalog and circling those really cool toys you knew you had zero chance at getting 😂.
Switched to bloom, I have ten cuts that all look good but no roots yet. Rolled the dice. I got to trim anyway so I can take cuts for another week anyway.
First run on the new 4x4 tent. 9 plants. Yeah man we fixing to stack the weed bank up for lean times.
Carry on my wayward Son☝️😊!

Unca Walt

420club
I personally like using foul language in other languages for various reasons
1 No one know what the hell you just called them
2 Some cultures are known for cursing at you out of the box so to speak
3 People get intimidated and if you say something in another language and spit on the ground , it holds significance
4 You also dont even have to know another language to get similar effects for example calling someone a "Uncircumcised Philastein" is easily understood by all.
I reside in a vapor galaxy
I found a "Hands Across The Sea" commonality with Mandarin and Spanish:

Pendejo! Diao si! <-- Both are literal translations for male pubic hair, and both are used in speech the same.

oldfogey8

Now that we got through alla that. What the hell would he presence of a a seed mean? Wouldn't the bud still be a bud?

What would change? Asking for an Anonymous Unca.
I have seeded buds that were pollinated on purpose and, yes, those buds still get me buzzed. Seeds in buds that are not intentionally pollinated can mean a few things. 1)the plant or a plant near it hermied(spontaneously threw male flowers-bad). 2)a male plant flowered close enough to my plants and pollinated it(I read a study where pollen from Lebanon was found as far away as Portugal-that stuff floats on air great distances-less bad). Or 3)Immaculate conception in a way(nature finds a way to ensure the survival of the species and the plant spontaneously developed seed(s)(questionable if that happens but I think frogs can do that do why not plants?-not that bad).