What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What is the strongest smelling gas/diesel/fuel strain in your experience?

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
gas like methane fart natural gas smells from weed, these tend to have strong garlic smells too
that reminds me of some tres dawg, i think it was, and actually kinda there in most stardawgs i've had and really anything with chem d in it it seems. it's in the same ballpark as:
A proper Diesel smell is like petrol smell from the pump at filling station mixed with Skunk strain Terps from early 90's ( not roadkill, i never tried) just 1st ever Skunk weed we had seen in Europe/Uk that would stink out the block like no other, would need to be in turkey roasting bags to contain the smell

i gave my mom some stardawg and she swears it was just some skunk just like she remembers from the 80s, and i see what she means... skunky ass buds i remember in the late 90s early 2ks, i do miss the real overwhelming skunk buds i remember from back then...

but then i smell some chem de la chem and honestly i don't miss the straight skunk aaas much anymore haha...

the chems do it for me.

(....) orange peels.
i had some onycd that had an underlying orange peel scent, even like the blue- mold orange peels where it kinda smells like bleach or ammonia on top... except it was sweet and nutty instead of violent to the mucous- membranes.

Last edited:

BerryManilow

ECSD, Chemdog & Purple Diesel have been my top gas/diesel/ fuel smelling plants that I've grown in the past. The Super Skunk pheno I just finished took the top spot for loudest smelling plant I've ever grown, but its not the loudest finished flower. The "Roadkill" Skunk I have takes the cake. Nasty death & decay smell in the jar, but when you break up the buds it's a heavy skunk fuel. The smoke is even more skunky & gassy than the ECSD.