What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What do you do on a typical friday night ?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
i fuck my really intensely, but with love for a couple hours. after i go and do my weekly enema, then i go out for a snack....

Let's see... Bought a half, smoked some bud with friends and jammed on guitar, then went to my girlfriend's house for some quality time. Pretty typical.

OvergrowingKiwi

I like to eat and smoke So Much that I become a near motionless, discombobulated belching farting mass in the corner of the room on fridays.

dddaver

Veteran
Catch a buzz, surf the TV to see if I wanna stare at anything there, surf the net and read about weird shit, maybe watch one of those Jay Leno's I record every night, maybe a catch a flick, think about how I would volunteer to mop up with the shamwow every time it was needed, write silly-ass shit to post, and just generally thinking about all the shit I should be doing to make my life an oh so much happier experience...not! :tiphat:

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Wheelin Dealin N Healin...Just like every night now...First meet was fine dining and Patron'

Last was trashy titty bar and Jose' I love my life...

H

h^2 O

grab dinner somewhere, catch a movie, cruise on up to anal point. In her car of course, as I have a trolley pass.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I think it'd be more interesting to find out what everyone does on a non-typical Friday night.......

Dr_Tre

Tipically go out with friends, some place in the great outdoors usually (good to be living in the country).Have a few joints and a few drinks, laughing, playing, singing.In the winter usually hang in the local pubs doing the same.:friends:

turbolaser4528

Veteran
Beat meat, get intoxicated, watch special forces training videos, do laundry, then cry self to sleep cuz its back to work Saturday and Sunday. At least I have a job right?! FML

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
usually im home and not doing any risky shit.....just gaurding the fortress, watching netflix, doing research, working on the grow, etc..

but sometimes i get restless and i go cruise and booze....usually hit up san francisco il hit a hip hop show or sometimes a club with friends....last weekend i ended up at a random house party in the mission district playing beerpong with hipsters and ravers....found a filipina girl with a nice body, tan skin, tank top with her bra showing looking sexy.....but then i got a better look at her face and her eyebrows were real big and bushy....major turnoff had to abort mission on that one lol....ended up driving my friend home while he ranted for half an hour about how much he hates his ex girlfriend....

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
Work out, meet up with my sweety or friends and get some dinner then hit a lounge or bar for some adult beverages... unless we have a party or event. I like to socialize as much as possible while the weather's nice.

Latest posts

Latest posts