What's new

What did you have for dinner tonight? Pleace show pic

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Now that is one jolly good breakfast.

My take on breakfast. Scrambie eggs with cheese, biscuits, thick cut bacon, boiled country ham.
picture.php

NOTB

wow that's amazing! hey StrainHunter is that swordfish? how does it taste? all we know about here is salmon, halibut, and cod.

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Great to see everyone eating well....

greenmango.. that looks terrific. and homegrown at that. k+
strainhunter.. im jealous... looks delicious.
eggy.. nice breakfast. same for you bobby. may have to make breakfast for dinner now. hmmmm

Heres more dishes from my kitchen...

Mongolian Beef

Surf 'N Turf

Chicken with Broccoli Stir-Fry

Tumeric/Coconut Chicken

Bok Choy

Dill-Buttered Salmon

Drunken Chicken 'N Wings

Enjoy Eating Everyone!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

no pics but I'm going with steak & eggs again tonight, real nice local farm fresh ribeye with scrambled eggs X4.

sweet saucy wings

sweet saucy wings

saucy fries, saucy salad...peacin it homies !!

picture.php

Shit that looks awesome CM... perfect food for a red eyed night with mates. The only problem with shit like that is that I forget myself in the delight of my munchgasms and end up walking around with gravy all over me. To think of it, I have probably caused young children to have nightmares for weeks the way I've walked around at times, must have resembled something out of that cheese 80's Space Horror "Critters". Chewing with my mouth open and still shovelling down food even though I have overflow issues that are abundently obvious as the plain white t I am wearing looks like an Ed Hardy but tastier. The things I have done for food when baked will be haunting me forever, oh the shame!!!

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
No these are all boneless ribeyes.
Just to note, buy fresh produce. The corn from the local farmers market is a real winner at this time of year. Grabbed some fresh eggs, pork belly and fruit-- cantalope, berries and peaches-- while i was there so a nice breakfast is in order in the near future. ;)

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Pork Belly. mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

At first I thought your avatar was a bunch of fried rice! Now I see it's THC.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's gonna be a 12oz ribeye & a stuffed green bell pepper on a bed of rice pilaf.......

some of you city dwellers live close enough to the country to make a nice 'day drive' out of this; ask at produce stands or small country stores (not markets) if they know of any local beef for sale. drive the main rural routes looking for country butcher shops. you'll find better beef and better prices.

ask around if there are any buffalo farms nearby, those guys always have a retail market for their meat, buffalo is way WAY good in flavor, texture and more nutritious for you too.

cyat

Veteran
flown in, fresh as it gets in the mountains.
panko breaded dipped in siracha squeeze o lime
sauted green beans peppers and onions
:)